timing the readings

daisy

does anyone know how to figure out timing, if such a thing is possible?
Many thanks!

WaterQueene

Daisy:

I seem to have a lot of luck with timing. Clients come back to me and tell me that 90% of whatever I told them occurred in the next two weeks, but I think that is probably more due to their actions than my timing.

To determine time frame: my method may sound tricky but seems to work. During a reading I zone out a bit and this is a good time to fire questions at me. :) When the client asks, "When will this occur?" I glance at what we have in front of us and generally the answer comes to me. I rarely feel a need to draw more cards to assign timing. For example, a spread which contained the 3 of Wands, 3 of Swords, and the Empress clearly means within three ... days, weeks, or months. Saw this configuration a couple of weeks ago and I went with three weeks, since the Empress indicates fall to me and also a holiday ... Labor Day weekend. The traditional end of summer. Does that make any sense?

Sorry, I know I am rambling a bit. I either need more caffeine, or a lot less! Haven't figured out which. But my point is, try to call the timing based on what is already in the spread, and record your predictions. Your accuracy will probably surprise you.

Good luck!

k.

Maan

Here is a link to an article about timing. I found the article very helpfull.
Hope it will help you too.

http://www.tarotmoon.com/articles/Timing_Questions/timing_questions.html

Maan