Titania destiny cards

shazza

Hi
I have now had my cards for a while and have a couple of questions.... I have done readings everyday (3 card, 7 card) i focus on a particular problem that i am having at the moment, but the cards do not seem to relate to that problem. Am I doing it wrong??? Please help

shazza

sorry second question....... do i actually focus on a particular question or do i just do a random spread and try to incorporate that into my everday life?

Thank you

purple_scorp

Hi shazza,

by destiny cards, do you mean Titania's Fortune Cards (the ones in the lovely gold book)???

From my experience with that deck, they will reveal the situation without you having to ask them a question. A bit like telling a story. So, if you are receiving cards that you feel are not answering your question then maybe you are misinterpreting the cards, or, they are directing you to something else that is happening in your life (which has nothing to do with the problem that you're looking for answers for).

Also.........these cards sometimes do not like being asked the same question over and over again. That's why in her book Titania suggests that you do say the nine-card spread monthly and the full-card spread every three monthly. I know you said you did seven and three card spreads, so perhaps it's not so bad.

This is a great deck and one that is worth perservering with. Let me know if I can help you further.

with love
purple_scorp

shazza

thank you Purle-Scorp, i will persevere with these cards and see if i can get any better. Can you suggest any good books that mey help me with understanding furtune cards?

Thank you again

purple_scorp

Hi shazza,

no, I don't think any book will help you with these cards. But, reading other posts here on this forum probably will. We had a study group going with this deck and the deck that Fortune Cards was modelled on (Le Normand). If you do a search you will find all of the posts. And, I think there's a sticky at the top of the Oracle Study group section for them.

Personally, I find that you can read these cards without a book. Just take their meanings literally. Like the dog with the man. We know that dogs are man's best friends. So, if you get them together in a reading then maybe the reading isn't about you....it's about your friend.

with love
purple_scorp