To Change A Predicted Outcome

sprite

well i believe its never to late to change anything, and with the foresight of tarot we get a good warning on the path were walking. so i made a spread to help give you some new insight on making that outcome different, if you wish it to be. this could be a outcome from a reading or if you know your situaton is headed one way and you think it should be headed another way but dont know how to get there.

1 what you are expecting

2 how you should appraoch the situation

3 what you need to know about situation

4 what you need to focus on

5 how you change outcome

6 general advice, something to keep in mind

feel free to chime in, add to or change if you think of something.

rwcarter

sprite,

Is position 1 )what you are expecting the same thing as the predicted outcome or something different?

Alta

It might be good to use the 'outcome card' from the reading where the predicted thing arose as the significator, to see where to go from there.

Dolphin_Dreamer

rwcarter said:
sprite,

Is position 1 )what you are expecting the same thing as the predicted outcome or something different?

Hi rwcarter

I was just looking at this spread and noticed your question wasn't answered. In most that I have seen, what we expect isn't always what we get. It also could be used as an elaboration card (as it can add to what we expect or detail a little 'nuance' that may be important or make easier for pinpointing)

Hope that helps

WolfSpirit

Marion said:
It might be good to use the 'outcome card' from the reading where the predicted thing arose as the significator, to see where to go from there.

Yes that's a very good idea :)

I am sure I will try this spread soon. I often use a "how can I change the outcome" card to follow up a reading. It will be interesting to see how much more info I get when I use a whole spread.
Thanks for sharing.

mido013

thank you sprite i will give it try

Kittysashimi

I just did this spread and it opened my eyes to so many things I've been trying not to see. The whole thing was spot on and the best part about this spread is that even though the first few cards are negative, you leave feeling empowered that you have the ability and the mean to change the negative into something positive!