TOADies Anonymous.

G6

Btw, I'm practicing the get rid of a deck if a new one is on the way. Don't know if that counts, but it makes me feel better.

kittydorkdork

my name is Angela and I have "too many decks".

Ok it isn't "I have too many" so much as "I just bought my top 3 MUST-HAVE-BUT-SO-EXPENSIVE decks and I have such a variety and I have to save money for dentist bills".

Also I want to be able to justify spending so much money collecting these. If that means learning to read for others and asking for donations, sure. Maybe. I've been thinking about it pretty hard. I actually really do want to help people, so that might work out for me. And then I can buy more decks. Right? Right?!

MadeiraDarling

I'm Madeira and although my number of tarot decks is within the "vaguely reasonable" zone (for a pro) my oracle collection miiiiiiight be getting a touch out of hand... and I can't stop drooling over the tarot art nouveau and the tyldwick and the cult of weimar and... and... and...

Booklioness

Hold fast, friends! Stay on target..... stay on target.....

Ohhh look at that one...

No! Stay on target.......

_Teal_

It's just so hard to restist the urge to get something new - something that may show me a new facette.

I put a hard no-buy on myself after my initial spending purge

csmith0406

Hold fast, friends! Stay on target..... stay on target.....

Ohhh look at that one...

No! Stay on target.......

Booklioness, are you spying on me? How else could you describe my shopping so exactly?? :laugh:

CharlotteK

LOL! At least we aren't the only ones with databases and forums for our collections.
Oh my, they even catalogue versions and release dates. This obsessive collecting craziness knows no boundaries πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DDwarks

Come guys stay strong!