Twilight Snow Scry

GotH

Offering 1 snow scry reading..

It's snowy where I am right now so I thought I'd try something I have never done before.

*If I have never read for you before and you'd like to sit for a quick scry reading, please have a seat*

You may ask a question if you'd like to help me follow the direction of the images that come. Keep an open mind and send me your silent thoughts now, then your written thoughts once you receive the reading.

WhiteWolfy

Hi Goth, i would like to sit if that's ok. One word "work" if that helps.

GotH

Just in time.. I'll be back.

GotH

Okay, so as I was walking outside in the cold, there was a feeling I had to circle the area, like trying to figure out where I was. Then I looked down and saw what looked like canine paws in the snow. These could have been made by a wolf or a coyote. Looking at your avatar I find that kind of cool. It's very quiet out here but I could hear something at the bottom of the hill where the lake is. It sounded like crunching and snapping and I kept thinking, it could have very well been the bear whose tracks I spotted this morning. It started to get dark really quickly so I figured I needed to forget about the nature that was around me and begin to open my eyes to the snow.

Snow Owl

Tree

The Owl represents knowledge and omens. Nocturnal animals and are considered wise.

The number 3 could be 3 people, places opportunities, choices or branches. Looking at the tree made me think of branches as in home or financial branches.

The Tree. Stability, growth, time, strength, grounding, karma and health.

I can only offer to you possibilities as to what these images could mean. Here are some thoughts..

Although I saw the tracks and may have heard the bear, I didn't see it. This could speak of an absence of a bear economy and what needs to be considered now. Take the time to figure out where you are exactly then use your wisdom to make your choices regarding stability.

You could become a night owl trying to keep up with work. The 3 reminds me of the 3 of Wands. You could be waiting for something to come to shore that would bring about stability. It's coming.

Be wise or careful with the people you come in contact with. They could effect your health in a negative way.

Please feel free to tell me what you feel these symbols mean to you..

Thanks for sitting.. Let me know what you think..

WhiteWolfy

Okay, so as I was walking outside in the cold, there was a feeling I had to circle the area, like trying to figure out where I was. Then I looked down and saw what looked like canine paws in the snow. These could have been made by a wolf or a coyote. Looking at your avatar I find that kind of cool. It's very quiet out here but I could hear something at the bottom of the hill where the lake is. It sounded like crunching and snapping and I kept thinking, it could have very well been the bear whose tracks I spotted this morning. It started to get dark really quickly so I figured I needed to forget about the nature that was around me and begin to open my eyes to the snow.

Snow Owl

Tree

The Owl represents knowledge and omens. Nocturnal animals and are considered wise.

I have just been told i am being made redundant so i need to be logical and wise and think about my next step

The number 3 could be 3 people, places opportunities, choices or branches. Looking at the tree made me think of branches as in home or financial branches.

Maybe this will be 3 job opportunities or 3 possibilities (3 is my lucky number)

The Tree. Stability, growth, time, strength, grounding, karma and health.

I can only offer to you possibilities as to what these images could mean. Here are some thoughts..

Although I saw the tracks and may have heard the bear, I didn't see it. This could speak of an absence of a bear economy and what needs to be considered now. Take the time to figure out where you are exactly then use your wisdom to make your choices regarding stability.

You could become a night owl trying to keep up with work. The 3 reminds me of the 3 of Wands. You could be waiting for something to come to shore that would bring about stability. It's coming.

Be wise or careful with the people you come in contact with. They could effect your health in a negative way.

Please feel free to tell me what you feel these symbols mean to you..

I'm always getting messages about not be grounded enough! The saying that springs to mind is "Be in the world not just of the world". I also think a karmic debt has been repaid now so i can move forward now. I have had a lot of growth after going through my "dark night of the soul" for the last 19 long months! I'm going need my mental and inner strength to figure out what i do next regards work (and this time i will be choosing a job that fulfills me). I can be affected by other peoples energy sometimes so i do need to shield myself especially if it's negative because it's very draining for me.

Thanks for sitting.. Let me know what you think..

Thanks for the read GotH, it gave me food for thought :)

GotH

Thanks for the feedback. I think you are right about 3 options coming your way regarding stability. Sorry you were let go.. :(