Two people pulling the same cards !

memries

My girlfriend came to visit. Last night we each pulled three cards to see how the remainder of the week would go.

Lyn pulled ... The Devil....Knight of Wands...Ten of Pentacles
On the bottom of the deck was Two of Pentacles

Memries pulled The Knight of Wands...Two of Wands...The Devil
On the bottom of the deck was Ten of Pentacles
Now we each have choices to make regarding our two lifestyles and each of us have bonds of our own making...choices The Devil

The Knight of Wands is the messenger "concerning work or social events" or travel, etc.

The Ten of Pentacles is the end of a cycle and the prelude to the beginning of another..Lyn wants to move back here...Memries wants to get her own place. Although the Ten of Pentacles was on the bottom of the deck for Memries it was shocking to see it there ?

The Two of Wands is decision making time or wondering for Memries also obstacles.
and the Two of Pentacles on the bottom of the deck for Lyn is about a possible inheritance or money concerns and/or travel to Spain.

While our circumstances are totally different it seemed very strange that the cards would be so similar. I know we are spending the next 4 days together so it would figure that our days would be similar.
Has anyone ever heard of such synchronicity ? I find it a bit eerie to tell the truth.

Hope this is all not too confusing.

BrightEye

memries,

I've never experienced this before, but I really envy you that connection you have with your friend. I think that's what it is - a wonderfully strong bond between the two of you. The same kind of energy passing btw the you and her. I don't know how close you are, but that's what it seems like to me. Was it the first time you read together?

Why was it shocking to see 10/Pents at the bottom of the deck?

memries

Bright Eyes

Hi thanks for answering so quickly.
We are just very old good friends and since she lives so far away it is wonderful to see her again.
I was shocked at the ten of pentacles on the bottom of the deck because it was a card she had drawn in her three choices.

BrightEye

Coming to think of it - something similar has happened to me before. Someone on the forum once had a second look at one of my spreads. As he was dealing out the cards after shuffling, the ones that seemed most prominent in my spread appeared at the bottom of his deck. I still think it's energy somehow. Enjoy your time with your friend!