Uel Aramchek's Tarot Arcana

Electric Maenad

I've been following this guy on Twitter for the past several months - he mostly does weird surrealist short fiction, but he also did a short series of tweets describing new Major Arcana cards. Anyway, this other fellow did a series of illustrations based on the descriptions, and now they're doing a Kickstarter campaign for them.

As soon as I get paid on Friday, I'm backing the hell out of it. I sent the artist a question asking about the card size, because I think they'd work well as modernized additions to a more traditional(ish) deck.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/775608568/uel-aramcheks-tarot-arcana

Edit: Okay, so according to the printer, MakePlayingCards.com, the tarot cards are a standard 70mm x 121mm (2.75" x 4.75").

illyria

Oh, wow! He's a friend of mine from online! Though admittedly, I've been off Twitter for a very long time, so I didn't have any idea of this until now. I'm so excited for him.

Thanks for letting us know.

Alta

I watched his video and backed the project. Hope it is funded. Very interesting takes on the cards.

bonebeach

Niiiice. This is weird and I like it. Not entirely sure I'll back it just yet--I've done a lot of that lately--but very nice and unique.

The Happy Squirrel

This looks interesting

The Happy Squirrel

I have just decided to back this :)