Ultimate Wishlist Deck

karen0205

easy, Greenwood

shadowdancer

Either (or preferably both) of Ash's decks... Diary of Broken Soul and Prophets.

Great artist and great vision. They take you to the edge of what you may feel comfortable acknowledging and then seductively invite you to go over that edge.

Davina

eta..... My mind was on a different planet there, apologies Ash!! now got it right... I think !

Nina*

Fairy Godmothers bring things IMMEDIATELY, no?!?

In that case I'd say the Tarot of the Crone, which I did order the other day and as usual don't have the patience to wait for. :D

There aren't any OOP or hard-to-find decks out there I wish for.

Manda

Diary of a Broken Soul, 78 cards.

It breaks my heart, then heals it better than before, just to look at it. I love this deck, deeply, wholly, purely, and if I had it I would never touch another.*

I was a sad, sad girl when they all turned to ashes in the Deck Creation Forum. :( Then it was better when I found the site with most of the images.

shadowdancer said:
Either (or preferably both) of Ash's decks... Diary of Lost Soul and Prophets.

Great artist and great vision. They take you to the edge of what you may feel comfortable acknowledging and then seductively invite you to go over that edge.

Davina

Oh, Davina, I see you are a woman of exquisite taste, as well! :p I love the way you describe the decks!

*This statement may be the teeniest exaggeration, but only a little. I really would love it best.

Le Fanu

Absolutely no idea. I genuinely cannot think of a deck at this level. It was the 17th Century Tarot de Paris until the weekend, but Roppo has magicked it into my life...

Probably something genuinely historical. An original Vieville, Noblet, Burdel or RWS or something.

But as for Mass Market stuff. can't think. I really have all the ones Ive ever loved. Maybe the Dusserre Dodal or one of the first Thoth decks

Dusk Till Dawn

For me it would be : Tarot Corrupt, and the Necromantic Tarot.

Sar

I would have wished that Baba Prague would create a deck with a steampunk theme.

Grigori

I'd like one of the self-made "secret decks" from the Golden Dawn people's. Mather's original deck for example. Yes please fairy god mother :)

canid

Emylicious said:
Aaah Canid, but if she could only give you one?

:)

Emily x

Ummmm, Victorian.

Hemera

Tarocchi di Carnevale di Venezia by Amerigo Folchi.
And I´d pay the Fairy handsomely,too.