Unexplained Dream

Taurus1979

Last night my boyfriend said that he dreamed that he was being chased by aliens and he was running from them. He said that him and this guy stopped somewhere and he put his hand down on something and a snake bit him. He said that the guy chopped the snake in half and it still would not die. so he had to open up the snakes mouth to kill him.Today he showed me two red dots on his left hand he said it was the same hand the snake bit him on in his dream. He said he did'nt want to tell me because he thought that it would make me scared.Has this ever happened to anyone at all or can anybody explain this?I apologize to anyone if your supporter of PETA. I hope the killing of the animal does'nt offend you but it was just in a dream.

DeLani

Not to sound too paranoid here, but there could be the possibility of psychic attack going on. Is there someone who is mad at him, or jealous of him? He needs shielding and protection, whatever way your religious beliefs do it.

munki

interesting

although most peole even scientificly try to say that things such as the one encountered are physicly impossiple it was in the mind in which this happened perhaps it could be of something that he knew that no one else did as in hidding a secret he knows should be out not trying to insult him or imply he's a bad person because i dont know him but he could not know that what he knows someone else needs to know too.

Taurus1979

Delani how do i convince him of this. who should i go to for protection?and/ or books should I pick up for this kind of thing.

DeLani

Taurus1979 said:
Delani how do i convince him of this. who should i go to for protection?and/ or books should I pick up for this kind of thing.
You can't convince anyone to do anything they don't want to. You might just suggest it, but that's all you can do. The rest is up to him.