Using law of the land to Deter unsolicited psychic meddling

Bonny

Q. Any suggestions on deterring unwanted 'going over' by a psychic?
A woman is obsessed with a man to the point that she asks a psychic friend of hers to regularly 'go over' members of his family (that is garner personal or private information) and then deliberately makes trouble using this , causing conflict and harm. It's a diabolical process.
She uses it the spiritual knowledge not for personal or spiritual growth, but to weaken connections and influence the man to be at war with his family and to situate with her.

Is it not possible to warn of police action if further intrusions on family information are taken?

Can his family warn the psychic and the vexing woman of legal action if their meddling and the slanderous impact is not stopped?

Any suggestions on solution to put boundaries in place there?

Apollonia

A POV You May Not Appreciate

A woman is obsessed with a man to the point that she asks a psychic friend of hers to regularly 'go over' members of his family (that is garner personal or private information) and then deliberately makes trouble using this , causing conflict and harm. It's a diabolical process.
She uses it the spiritual knowledge not for personal or spiritual growth, but to weaken connections and influence the man to be at war with his family and to situate with her.

Is it not possible to warn of police action if further intrusions on family information are taken?

Can his family warn the psychic and the vexing woman of legal action if their meddling and the slanderous impact is not stopped?

What law is being broken? If there are city or state laws against fortunetelling for profit, those wouldn't even apply to someone who is doing it for a friend presumably at no charge. Slander and libel laws are notoriously difficult to enforce and you would probably need to show loss of income or damage to the person's livelihood or reputation.

As a professional reader, most of my focus throughout my career has been on not having law enforcement bothering psychics and Tarot readers, so even though it may be distasteful to see this woman using the information her psychic friend gives her to sow disharmony, I would hope that no one on this forum is seriously considering having a psychic arrested or jailed for doing what psychics do. That kind of mindset is somewhat inhibiting to people like me.

You might consider having another type of practitioner do some energy work or set a candle to put some energetic boundaries around the family member, but since the psychic's role has traditionally been to provide information to others, why the psychic should be punished for what the querent does with the information is beyond me.

I would tend to leave this alone, as it sounds like a dysfunctional powderkeg and anything done via law enforcement will probably backfire.

G6

How can they prove "psychic meddling"?

G6

I would tend to leave this alone, as it sounds like a dysfunctional powderkeg and anything done via law enforcement will probably backfire.

"dysfunctional powderkeg" Bahahaha!

G6

Since you did ask for advice I would agree to do some candle/spiritual work to dissolve this negative connection and protect those involved that are being harmed from future entanglement.

prudence

Of course you could always warn them of possible police action and hope they don't call your bluff. I just cannot imagine that anyone would believe that the police or authorities would take any of it seriously.

As other have suggested, I'd go to a reputable practitioner of magic, I'd choose hoodoo since it deals with this kind of thing quite specifically and effectively. Check out Lucky Mojo and the services offered there, including setting lights for your friends and their family. They are legitimate and do very good, authentic work. And they don't charge an arm and a leg. You could also let the psychic and the vexing woman know you are seeking these services, that would probably have much more of an impact on them than threatening to report any of it to the police.

Tanga

As has been said - the law will not take this seriously. What law has been broken?

The only way to fight it is either ignore it - or as has been suggested, fight fire with fire by engaging occult services of your own.
The ultimate culprit is the woman who is asking the psychic to "dig up" info that she can then use adversely.

If I were in your shoes and knew all these people really well - I'd probably tell the sitter what
I thought of it; inform the man of what the sitter is up to; and maybe do my own
rituals designed to put the sitter off further such action.
If I didn't know them well - I'd just leave it alone.

Bonny

Guys,

This is great!

I guess I was at my wits end as to know how to insulate from this and what you have all said makes for great help on the matter.

Will consider more and post back after some more thought has been given.

Thanks loads!

Bonny

G6

There's a book called Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune. I haven't read it, but it's supposed to tell you how to defend yourself against psychic attacks.

Bonny

Thanks G6.

Interesting.

It's more the slander and disruption to the family taken from the readings that is the issue that's the problem. A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. The psychic meddling is part of the weave, not all of it though.

Thanks for chiming in.

B