Using my Pendulum--Great Results

Shadow Wolf

My oldest son, Matthew is receiving Confirmation today.
I , of course, was trying to get everyone's clothes together so things would run smoothly this morning.

I couldn't find my husbands shirt. I turned to my pendulum.
At first it was very definitive, either that, or I just wasn't getting it.

Anyway I finally drew a map of the house, and asked "Where is my husbands shirt ?

I took a few seconds but it started swinging toward my bedroom.

I decided to narrow down the search.

Is it in his dresser--no

Is it in my dresser -- yes, it was quite insistant now.

I had looked in my dresser before and couldn't find it.

I looked a little more throughly after the pendulum insisted it was there, and well .......I guess you know the rest.

I FOUND IT !!!!!!!

This was the first time I tried to scry for somehing, uesing a map.
It was an awesome experiece !!!!

Logiatrix

Very COOL!

That's a neat experience to share, ShadowWolf...
What's your pendulum like?
I don't tend to favor just one kind of material, but some people do. Some pendulum users swear by crystal, while others will only use brass, for example.
However, my first "How To" book on pendulums said that ANYTHING can become a pendulum as long as it's shaped and weighted right, so that's what I've continued to adhere to.
So, my lack of picky-ness has caused me to have FOUR pendulums!
Each of my pendulums chose me, and each is very different from the other. Two of them, I must admit, I don't use very often.
One is brass, and another amethyst; if I continue not to use them, I may trade them. I think pendulums should be matched to the right people--there needs to be a connection.
The one I use for finding things is silver Diamondwood on a silver chain with a pewter celtic knot pendant. That one was made just for me by my Dad.
My other favorite pendulum and I match very nicely. It is is a silver spiral on a silver chain with a blue crescent moon pendant.
I like to use that one for personal questions and meditation.
Have you tried your pendulum in other areas, such as meditation, or in conjunction with tarot?
Again, thanks for sharing...
:)

zorya

congratulations shadow wolf! i've been using a pendulum for several years to find things and i still feel a sense of astonishment at its accuracy.

cjtarot

I've come close

Hi,

WOW..YOU FOUND IT..what a great experience...

for me I used it once to find something, it brought me close, but did not find it exactly...

BUT, I love it for choosing which deck to read, and things like "are you sure this is right"... There was even the time I took it shopping, just to see if it was ME controlling it..well it def. wasnt..picked a deck I wouldn't ever consider..

Blessing and keep going..

CJ

PS..I use a few differnent ones..

Shadow Wolf

My pendulum is Aventurine on a silver chain and it definetly chose me.

The day I bought it I tried out 3 or 4. When I hefted this one it danced on the end of the chain. I looked no further.

I was amazed by this as was the owner of the shop. It was one of the few he had left. He said he'd had a run on pendulums because of a local workshop on using them.

Mine was one of only 3-4 left in the store.
That in and of itself was amazing. It's almost my pendulum was waiting for me !!!

It was awesome!!!!

Riversea

I got my pedulum back in June. I was very pleased with it, but within a couple of days of getting it, my life fell apart (not due to the pendulum!). So, I put it away and didn't touch it until a week or so ago.

I'm not sure how much I trust how much I am controlling it, but it is very lively. I've done a tiny bit of weather prediction with it (it was right), and I've asked several big questions that I can't confirm the accuracy of at this time. It gave me the answers I wanted, but perhaps it was my desire influencing the swing.

But the strange thing is, I've been wanting it on or near my person at all times. I've been carrying it with me for days now. Most days, I don't take it out of it's pouch, but it is comforting to just know it is there.

I bought it over eBay from a lady who makes the most beautiful pendulums at fair prices.

Here's a link to my pendulum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1523&item=2946414593

I happened across her auctions, and these were exactly the stones I had in mind (except for the lapis) that I wanted in a pendulum. So, I bought one, and chose to have the clear quartz bottom.

If you want to treat yourself to a special pendulum and like eBay, check out this lady's wares. She's nice, and adds some nice additions to your pendulum. The velvet bag is espeically nice!

Can you tell I'm pleased with my purchase from her? :) I've got my eye on one of her chakra pendulums at some point in time, if I keep using my current one.

Melissa`

First off.. congrats on finding the shirt Shadow Wolf. If I can get over the butterflies in my stomach I receive when I use mine, I might use it more..

then..

Riversea said:
Can you tell I'm pleased with my purchase from her? :) I've got my eye on one of her chakra pendulums at some point in time, if I keep using my current one.

I also bought one of her pendulums off of an auction site. I love it. Its the most beautiful pendulum I have seen. I bought a quartz spiral design. The charm on the holding end is a cresent moon. All the accent balls are quartz and on the center of the chain instead of a larger center ball, there is a spiral pendant. I love it. I also carry mine with me all the time. :D

blessings,
Amaya

Moonbow

I have just got my new pendulum. Its a citrine and its beautiful. I haven't had a chance to use it until today and I'm amazed at the results. I asked it if I was starting to find my spiritual side and the answer was yes. I then asked it if it was a good thing that I was finding my spiritual side and the answer was yes. Just to test it I then asked if my name of Eve and it said yes. At this stage I thought I needed a no question so I asked which way was no and it went in the opposite direction. I start it off by swinging it, and waiting for it to settle into whichever way it turns. The amazing thing was, when I asked about my name it started to say yes straight away - it was very definate - I didn't need to wait for it to slow down.

I am so in love with this pendulum.

Riversea, I think the pendulum you bought is very beautiful, I haven't seen any like that over here. Does she have a website?

Moonbow*