using setting spirits free techique for one person,cosmic being.

HOLMES

via pm request we agreed on this as an experiment with the technique.
I will just the mediation of setting spirits since grounding is in the technique anyways :).

the attempt will be to do mediumship, see where it goes.
I will do it tomorrow or the next day.

CosmicBeing

Thank you. Curious what they will have to share with me at the point of my path I occupy.

HOLMES

ok let us give this a try

hi cosmic

pretty well the excerise in general is this.
1. you ground to the ground by picturing the ground energy coming from mother earth up through the your chakras asking each chakra is spinning at its highest and best way. then you go up through your crown through many lights in you reach the brightest. then there you say
creator it is commanded to see and communicate with the deceased loved one name (that is in brackets ) now thank you.

then by using this command you can also later on talk to ascended masters, guides and angels.

myself I am going to say creator it is commanded that any loving spirit got a message for cosmic being real name ,, to come forth thank you.

well.. here we go,, putting on the music and just focusing on this technique.

HOLMES

for cosmic being

hello

I have here a grandmother type lady.
to me she is quite majestic , like when she was alive her hair was white but beautiful white and not faded white. and she dressed in the best clothes , liking a good dress. in her manner of being she was a queen and I keep seeing a fur stole . one of the ones that goes around so it isnt' a fur coat.

I also see that an event happened with you were about 5 , so perhaps she passed ,,or she was around you a lot then .

she has a distinctive way of speaking , almost Hungarian but then I dont' k now what Hungarian really sounds like, it just popped itno my head Hungarian.

the message had was that she watched you a long time. and was pleased in what you have done with yourself , and where you are going.
she also says when you were 18 , you were heartbroken and how she wished she could of been there to share with you her words of experience for she wnt through that in her youth as well.

"one always remember the first heart break , and their taste of cake. "

she said you had a dramtic event when you were 13.. like you were going to a play ,or was in a play ,, but messed up..and was embarrassed. but she was proud for you . the thing was ,, you felt this was going to come for a long time.. so it was awectually prove of your gifts .

that it shall come to pass.

her eyes are full of power like they have magnetic charisma in them. and it says it runs in the family so you too got those memerizing eyes .
which would be good when you put your gazeon a person trying to see deeper for the person you are looking will feel like you are peeing into their soul.

proud I am but also humble she says.

she says she too had an event when her late 60s 70s , that everyon left her and no one oculd helper but,, but he closest friends.. and she realized then or it was a reminder of what true friendship is..

she wants you tokeep that in mind as you are about to be in a whirlwind of meeting new people in the next two years.. and some of them say they are your friend but it is not so.

she looks into your heart and see your deepest wish,, it is something you have wanted a long time. but she says even now you are hestitating,,
move forward ,,jump jump . just leap. and she is moving her hand with intent like a fist going forward.

oh she is showing me her cane ,she was proud of it,, for she says whe didnt' just pick out any cane, but one that a lady would use.

and so she saysa when it comes to othe object in your life.. if you msut use it, pick the best one.. dont' go half way.

oh yes she says about the house ,, dont' w orry aobut it,, it isn't for you to worry about,, you got other things that are coming your way.

she says the old msut go for the young to thrive, that is the way of it.
she is kind of humours when she says that,, with her squinty eye look when she wants to be funny.

I see a dog, but not a small dog,, a big dane of a dog, or big bround dog. she had it or you had it.. I am not sure.
just that it is important right now .

long as she wanted to tell you that you can control your dreams, that you can become a drema master...
so it is a hinderance to commmnciate in this way.

believe me she says , you will know when we talk to you via dreams..

the rest is what you want anywasy so we just encouraging you.

instead she encourages you to study the sleeping prophet,, and to study deeper trance,, and with that deeper trance, a higher trance. like a lilting note,, a floating leaf in the skies,,

she waves her hands in the air upwards emphatically..
she is dressedin blue now, with silver earings, and a nice very nice hat.

darling.. like she liked zsa garbour,,,

and she left.

alas I didn't get a name,

---------------

CosmicBeing

hello

I have here a grandmother type lady.
to me she is quite majestic , like when she was alive her hair was white but beautiful white and not faded white. and she dressed in the best clothes , liking a good dress. in her manner of being she was a queen and I keep seeing a fur stole . one of the ones that goes around so it isnt' a fur coat.

She had white hair that was like more of a blond white. I don't remember her being very into clothes.. she wore traditional clothing wear for the country she game from. She always had her arms covered in long sleeves even when it was summer outside.

I also see that an event happened with you were about 5 , so perhaps she passed ,,or she was around you a lot then .

She was more around me when I was 5 years of age. She use to baby sit me.

she has a distinctive way of speaking , almost Hungarian but then I dont' k now what Hungarian really sounds like, it just popped itno my head Hungarian.

She is eastern European just not Hungarian.

the message had was that she watched you a long time. and was pleased in what you have done with yourself , and where you are going.
she also says when you were 18 , you were heartbroken and how she wished she could of been there to share with you her words of experience for she wnt through that in her youth as well.

Yea, around 18 I got involved in someone I shouldn't have. But, I was I guess a trouble maker.

"one always remember the first heart break , and their taste of cake. "

she said you had a dramtic event when you were 13.. like you were going to a play ,or was in a play ,, but messed up..and was embarrassed. but she was proud for you . the thing was ,, you felt this was going to come for a long time.. so it was awectually prove of your gifts .

I can't remember anything at age 13 pertaining to a play or anything I messed up.

that it shall come to pass.

her eyes are full of power like they have magnetic charisma in them. and it says it runs in the family so you too got those memerizing eyes .
which would be good when you put your gazeon a person trying to see deeper for the person you are looking will feel like you are peeing into their soul.

She had very light color eyes and had a striking eye look.I'm not sure I have such... I probably do when I look very much like her.

proud I am but also humble she says.

she says she too had an event when her late 60s 70s , that everyon left her and no one oculd helper but,, but he closest friends.. and she realized then or it was a reminder of what true friendship is..

Only her son and daughter was helping her...her other children wasn't that involved with her. She hung with her best friend a lot.

she wants you tokeep that in mind as you are about to be in a whirlwind of meeting new people in the next two years.. and some of them say they are your friend but it is not so.

seems like same old same old kind of dealings lol!

she looks into your heart and see your deepest wish,, it is something you have wanted a long time. but she says even now you are hestitating,,
move forward ,,jump jump . just leap. and she is moving her hand with intent like a fist going forward.

I will have to think on what that is. Maybe a chance to travel.

oh she is showing me her cane ,she was proud of it,, for she says whe didnt' just pick out any cane, but one that a lady would use.

I can't remember anything about a cane. She might have had one. But, I don't remember a cane.

and so she saysa when it comes to othe object in your life.. if you msut use it, pick the best one.. dont' go half way.

good advice.

oh yes she says about the house ,, dont' w orry aobut it,, it isn't for you to worry about,, you got other things that are coming your way.

will do

she is kind of humours when she says that,, with her squinty eye look when she wants to be funny.

I see a dog, but not a small dog,, a big dane of a dog, or big bround dog. she had it or you had it.. I am not sure.
just that it is important right now .

not sure what the big dog might be yet. I never owned a huge dog. I was looking at some dogs to adopt that I suppose would be a huge dog more on the medium large end.

long as she wanted to tell you that you can control your dreams, that you can become a drema master...
so it is a hinderance to commmnciate in this way.

believe me she says , you will know when we talk to you via dreams..

Yea, I know when they talk to me in my dreams. The dreams are different and more organized.

the rest is what you want anywasy so we just encouraging you.

instead she encourages you to study the sleeping prophet,, and to study deeper trance,, and with that deeper trance, a higher trance. like a lilting note,, a floating leaf in the skies,,

she waves her hands in the air upwards emphatically..
she is dressedin blue now, with silver earings, and a nice very nice hat.

darling.. like she liked zsa garbour,,,

and she left.

alas I didn't get a name,

---------------

I left feedback above for what I could give feedback on. I hope the feedback was helpful. Thanx for practicing on me.

HOLMES

feebackto cosmic being feedback.

She had white hair that was like more of a blond white. I don't remember her being very into clothes.. she wore traditional clothing wear for the country she game from. She always had her arms covered in long sleeves even when it was summer outside.

1. traditional clothes would be sort of where I was going. for when I said queen like, it wasn't the latest fashion as we know our current queen always dressed a particular style that is a style for her.. like how the queen mother dressed.
so somewhat.
miss on the stole (hit means yes,, miss means of course no)

"She was more around me when I was 5 years of age. She use to baby sit "me.

2. hit on she was around you.
miss on passed .
importantance, I think the important thing here is the event would of been she stuck up for you as she babysat you. it could also mean she had a more caring spot for you then you realized.

"She is eastern European just not Hungarian."
3. miss
however the idea here isn't that was Hungarian or not, but she had of distinct talking that sounded close to Hungarian.
the important here is perhaps once in a while you might remember how she said something. or her laugh.

"Yea, around 18 I got involved in someone I shouldn't have. But, I was I guess a trouble maker."

4 somewhat of a hit ?
the importance here is she was around you at the time, and wish she could of did more. which means she would flow some love your way .

"I can't remember anything at age 13 pertaining to a play or anything I messed up. "

5. miss.
I asked what is important ,, the age of 13.. or the event, something else.
the importance here is that you felt like something bad was going to happen but people told you it will be ok,, ..
but it happened anyways.. and this is a sign of your predictive potential which out of fear , blocked.

"She had very light color eyes and had a striking eye look.I'm not sure I have such... I probably do when I look very much like her. "

6. hit ? could be a hit, though I didnt' describe her eyes colour.
I think the idea here is that it is more then you looking like her,, but that you have some of her spirit,, same qualities and she is happy for that.

"Only her son and daughter was helping her...her other children wasn't that involved with her. She hung with her best friend a lot. "

7. hit ?
importance, the feeling here as you say there was some who wasnt' involved but should of been. perhaps she was sharing with you how she felt at the time.
I dont' think she carries a grude over to the light though,, like it was the passing of the old life.

"seems like same old same old kind of dealings lol!"

perhaps so,, more like it will be , I watched roadhouse and they kept saying, same town same story,, but in one part they said same part , new story.
so while the circumstance may be almost the same,, the event would make it seem like new, like you didn't think the one person could betray you like that.
it doesn't mean it has to happen.

let me think on that.

I think what It means is on the soul level you and this person are due to meet, and for whateve reason ,, like you agreed to forgive her,, or she agreed to not betray you this time (or he.

so perhaps this doesn't have to happen like you can in a mediation say "i let bygones be bygones, and wish to see a new friendship with this person without any bagge from the past. I seek the create the best of friendships with souls who wish to be friends "
or something like that eh.

"I will have to think on what that is. Maybe a chance to travel"

8. not a hit,,
if it was a hit you would know what it was soon as I said that.
so I asked further
and the message it was a desire that you had late 15ihs, through 16, and to mid 17.
and since then it been in the back of your mind.
like it is a thing you use to daydream about or think about before bed.

"I can't remember anything about a cane. She might have had one. But, I don't remember a cane".
"good advice."

9. not a hit,
it was a teaching though about how you can take something and make it better.
it isnt' a case of case of making lemonade out of lemons, it is about taking the lemonade and making it better by adding a twist,, or taking it to where people are thirsty to get the best emotional or financial return.
and you could even make cookies to go with the lemonade.
there was a message earlier about how in the old days , they would conceal a gun in a cane or a sword, or there was a stick fighting in old England.
so by extension it could be about learning to defend yourself better by using what you have both psychically and physically.
(there was a funny image earlier about the woman who used their purse like an awesome weapon ).

"will do"

9. the extension of the message about worrying about houses.
and lots of time when people pass on,, their offspring try to keep the house for their parents would of wanted it that way.
when the spirits realize when they leave the material world that the well being of their children is more important then a drafty old house in the schmes of things.

like in the movie on golden pond,, the old man says we are the last of the thayers you know,, and his woman says "we had a good run " .
but moving on.

"not sure what the big dog might be yet. I never owned a huge dog. I was looking at some dogs to adopt that I suppose would be a huge dog more on the medium large end. "

10. hit in that you looking at some dogs.

the idea here is your family if I understand it correctly back in the lineage had big dogs to protect the farm,and the estate, houses. so they were guardians and not just pets. so they were highly regarded.

she showed me image of having such a pet when she was young girl ..
so when she went back to the light, she saw her old pet and she went young again as she went running in spirit to her dog who was also back in his prime. and there was much rejoicing.

"Yea, I know when they talk to me in my dreams. The dreams are different and more organized."

11. not a hit or miss,,

to become a dream master is to become a master of lucid dreaming,, and that will lead you to become an astral projectionist if you so desire.
like you have the gift.

for me when I have a true dream,, I have quite a bit of emotion attached to it like when I saw my deceased brother, and my passed on pets ,, I had tears and emotions.
and when I saw my deceased grandparents after they passed the same.

so the idea that you will know is not so organized but you will get the emotions, to go with them.

----

I actually wrote the last half of this 4 times,, there was a storm here and it wouldnt' go through . so it ended up with me rewriting it 4 times .. right after number 7.
that is why I relate to earlier I had this,, or that.

hmm
do you feel I made contact with a grandmother, or was it a old aunt ?
do you know what age she was when passed and what age you were.

CosmicBeing

1. traditional clothes would be sort of where I was going. for when I said queen like, it wasn't the latest fashion as we know our current queen always dressed a particular style that is a style for her.. like how the queen mother dressed.
so somewhat.
miss on the stole (hit means yes,, miss means of course no)

Ah okay. Well miscommunication or misunderstanding on my part.

"She was more around me when I was 5 years of age. She use to baby sit "me.

2. hit on she was around you.
miss on passed .
importantance, I think the important thing here is the event would of been she stuck up for you as she babysat you. it could also mean she had a more caring spot for you then you realized.

She care for me..she was very attentive. I'm not sure how much I realize her care for me. But, I felt she cared for me.

"She is eastern European just not Hungarian."
3. miss
however the idea here isn't that was Hungarian or not, but she had of distinct talking that sounded close to Hungarian.
the important here is perhaps once in a while you might remember how she said something. or her laugh.

I know where you were coming from...That is why I specified she was eastern European, just not Hungarian. I personally view Hungarian men and women as Eastern European even if other may not.

She didn't speak English. So I do remember her voice and mannerism.

"Yea, around 18 I got involved in someone I shouldn't have. But, I was I guess a trouble maker."

4 somewhat of a hit ?
the importance here is she was around you at the time, and wish she could of did more. which means she would flow some love your way .

Well I had a dream that showed me to not deal with her. But, I only saw one dead family member involved unless she was involved in warning me.

"I can't remember anything at age 13 pertaining to a play or anything I messed up. "

5. miss.
I asked what is important ,, the age of 13.. or the event, something else.
the importance here is that you felt like something bad was going to happen but people told you it will be ok,, ..
but it happened anyways.. and this is a sign of your predictive potential which out of fear , blocked.

Still don't remember anything monumental when I was 13. Maybe something did happen or maybe I did predict something bad at the age but I can't remember.

I do remember I predicted something bad happening when I was maybe 7 years old. But, no one tried to tell me it was okay. I was on the street and I predicted something specific was to happen and in maybe 8 minutes it happened. Not sure if prediction or just coincidence.

"She had very light color eyes and had a striking eye look.I'm not sure I have such... I probably do when I look very much like her. "

6. hit ? could be a hit, though I didnt' describe her eyes colour.
I think the idea here is that it is more then you looking like her,, but that you have some of her spirit,, same qualities and she is happy for that.

Yea, I have a lot of her personality...I inherited a lot from her.

"Only her son and daughter was helping her...her other children wasn't that involved with her. She hung with her best friend a lot. "

7. hit ?
importance, the feeling here as you say there was some who wasnt' involved but should of been. perhaps she was sharing with you how she felt at the time.
I dont' think she carries a grude over to the light though,, like it was the passing of the old life.

She is not the type to carry a grudge anyway. AT least from what I witnessed about her personality wise. SO definitely could have been just sharing that because I remember that fondly. I did reach out to a family member who is her grandson thus my cousin. No response. She could just be saying that so I can understand that they weren't there for her...so don't be shocked they aren't really interested in their family.

"seems like same old same old kind of dealings lol!"

perhaps so,, more like it will be , I watched roadhouse and they kept saying, same town same story,, but in one part they said same part , new story.
so while the circumstance may be almost the same,, the event would make it seem like new, like you didn't think the one person could betray you like that.
it doesn't mean it has to happen.

let me think on that.

I think what It means is on the soul level you and this person are due to meet, and for whateve reason ,, like you agreed to forgive her,, or she agreed to not betray you this time (or he.

so perhaps this doesn't have to happen like you can in a mediation say "i let bygones be bygones, and wish to see a new friendship with this person without any bagge from the past. I seek the create the best of friendships with souls who wish to be friends "
or something like that eh.

I've dealt with betrayal from some people from my perspective. I am not sure how forgiving I can be toward the person if they wanted to come back into my life. I easily let go of things and move on. I only let go of things and stay in the person life if I see them changing their behavior.

Obviously I stay cautious so history doesn't repeat itself with new people that enter into my life. But I don't hold grudges toward specific people. I just always believe what they are looking for or what they think is appropriate is not for me and that is okay. Hope they find someone who aligns more with their perspective.

"I will have to think on what that is. Maybe a chance to travel"

8. not a hit,,
if it was a hit you would know what it was soon as I said that.
so I asked further
and the message it was a desire that you had late 15ihs, through 16, and to mid 17.
and since then it been in the back of your mind.
like it is a thing you use to daydream about or think about before bed.

I thought about this and I think it was a career I been wanting all my life, but I never went for it. I'll send more feedback for this section through pm.

"I can't remember anything about a cane. She might have had one. But, I don't remember a cane".
"good advice."

9. not a hit,
it was a teaching though about how you can take something and make it better.
it isnt' a case of case of making lemonade out of lemons, it is about taking the lemonade and making it better by adding a twist,, or taking it to where people are thirsty to get the best emotional or financial return.
and you could even make cookies to go with the lemonade.
there was a message earlier about how in the old days , they would conceal a gun in a cane or a sword, or there was a stick fighting in old England.
so by extension it could be about learning to defend yourself better by using what you have both psychically and physically.
(there was a funny image earlier about the woman who used their purse like an awesome weapon ).

Well she was raised during war time.. and lost a lot. So I suppose she had to constantly make out of something and be on the look out for trouble.

"will do"

9. the extension of the message about worrying about houses.
and lots of time when people pass on,, their offspring try to keep the house for their parents would of wanted it that way.
when the spirits realize when they leave the material world that the well being of their children is more important then a drafty old house in the schmes of things.

like in the movie on golden pond,, the old man says we are the last of the thayers you know,, and his woman says "we had a good run " .
but moving on.

Her children sold the house very quickly and for 1/3rd the price. So That is not what the house relates to what I am dealing with.

"not sure what the big dog might be yet. I never owned a huge dog. I was looking at some dogs to adopt that I suppose would be a huge dog more on the medium large end. "

10. hit in that you looking at some dogs.

the idea here is your family if I understand it correctly back in the lineage had big dogs to protect the farm,and the estate, houses. so they were guardians and not just pets. so they were highly regarded.

she showed me image of having such a pet when she was young girl ..
so when she went back to the light, she saw her old pet and she went young again as she went running in spirit to her dog who was also back in his prime. and there was much rejoicing.

I can't say if she had a dog or not. She didn't talk about her childhood much nor cared to.

But I like dogs especially herding dogs.

"Yea, I know when they talk to me in my dreams. The dreams are different and more organized."

11. not a hit or miss,,

to become a dream master is to become a master of lucid dreaming,, and that will lead you to become an astral projectionist if you so desire.
like you have the gift.

for me when I have a true dream,, I have quite a bit of emotion attached to it like when I saw my deceased brother, and my passed on pets ,, I had tears and emotions.
and when I saw my deceased grandparents after they passed the same.

so the idea that you will know is not so organized but you will get the emotions, to go with them.

----

interesting :)

I actually wrote the last half of this 4 times,, there was a storm here and it wouldnt' go through . so it ended up with me rewriting it 4 times .. right after number 7.
that is why I relate to earlier I had this,, or that.

hmm
do you feel I made contact with a grandmother, or was it a old aunt ?
do you know what age she was when passed and what age you were.

I don't have any dead aunts that I was connected to or associated with.
You might have made contact with my grandma... I am not sure how convinced it was her. There were definitely some things that resonate.
But, I notice spirit readings are more difficult through these online settings than if we were having a live chat sessions with each other.

I can't remember my age fully when she passed but I just know I was still young. She probably was in her late 60's early 70's.

Feedback left above. Thanks for the reading.