Vibrational Energy Oracle Deck Mobile APP

VibrationalEnergy

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the very successful 52 card Vibrational Energy Oracle deck, created by Debbie A. Anderson and illustrated by Heather Brewster is now available as a mobile app.

The Vibrational Energy Oracle deck presents down to earth explanations and guidance allowing anyone using them to get life answers on a day-to-day basis. The definitions are “grounded” so will help guide the user towards the direction they need to go at that moment.

The app is available on Android phones and tablets, as well as iPhone / iPad devices. A limited version, including 11 cards, can be downloaded for FREE by clicking on the following link.

http://www.indie-goes.com/vibrational-energy-oracle-cards-mobile-app-iphone-ipad-android/

The unlocked version, containing the full 52 card deck, can be easily purchased from the free version ($5.99).

nrg4vr

I love these cards, and am happy there is an app for them! I find this deck to be one of the most intuitive ones that I own. I'm getting a small android tablet for Christmas (still not delivered <groan>) and plan on buying this when it (finally) comes : )

GryffinSong

I bought it for my iPad and I love it.

VibrationalEnergy

Vibrational Energy Oracle Deck App

Thank you guys... I really appreciate your kind words.

Vibrational Blessings

Debbie A. Anderson
www.Vibrational-Energy.com