Vision Quest New Deck Spread

Summerdream

Hello! I did my new deck spread with my Vision Quest tarot yesterday. Here's what I got:
1.) What will you teach me? Son of Air
2.) What do I need to do? 4 of Fire (Completion)
3.) What will our relationship be like? 3 of Water (Fullness)

Here's my take on it.

1.) You will teach me to believe in myself and listen to myself. I have created my own reality and therefore I am the only one who can change it. I will listen to my inner voice.

2.) I need to put the past behind and begin anew. When I'm ready to do this great things shall happen.

3.) Our relationship will be overflowing joy. Spiritually I will feel very satisfied and emotionally too. The Vision Quest will bring me much happiness.

I really really really like this deck alot. I think it will become one of my favorites. By the way, when it came in the mail the other day my girls were with me and wanted to look thru it with me. Anyway when we came across the Mother of Earth card...they all exclaimed how it looked just like me. You know what it does!!! I definately feel connections to this deck.

mooncat2

So glad you love your new Vision Quest. I do too. And it looks as though you're going to have a wonderful relationship.

The perfect deck also , so gentle and calm, for your girls to share.

Love

Alta

That sounds like a very good start to a strong relationship with that deck. The new deck reading was positive and even your kids thought the deck 'looked' like you. I felt the same with World Spirit. The two of pentacles looks like me (to me anyway).
Congratulations, it may not be the only deck you ever bond with that strongly but I am betting you will always love it.