Vivid Dreams Make Me Tired :(

cosmic_bubble

Hello :)

I wondered whether anyone else has been having tiring dreams for the last few weeks or so? I usually dream well and have at least 3 vivid dreams a week that I can recall. However, for the last 3-4 weeks I've had at least 3 dreams per night that are all quite vivid and I wake up feeling very tired, even though I've slept for 7 hours or so. *puzzled*

I wondered whether it might have something to do with it being a lunar-eclipse month (I'm a Cancerian) but maybe that's clutching at straws ;)

Asenath

Actually, in the past 3 or 4 weeks my vivid dreams have calmed down a bit. I still have exciting dreams, but not like in January and February where I was drained every morning after sleeping 8 hours.

cloud9

cosmic,
It has been happening to me too, over the last couple of weeks. Even with 9+ hours sleep, I am still feeling very tired.

Josipa

Well, don't know if this can help any of us, but I've been dreaming away as well. I normally dream really a lot, but for the last couple of weeks it's been really exhausting and emotional, I've even had dreams repeating themselves night after night.

Josipa

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

Hiya All :)

I have very vivid dreams all the time and have done since I was a child sometimes they can really drain me, 3-4 a night and repeat dreams all the time, but I use a lot of crystals as I am very interested in crystal healing so this can enhance dreams etc.

do any of you have crystals in your room, under your pillow, on your nightstand?? and if so what are they??

memries

This is just my own take on dreaming and being exhausted in the morning.

I think we work in our sleep and in our awake life. We think of going to sleep as doing nothing but dozing off and recharging for the next morning. Not so, when we dream vividly we are entering another world or dimension with the ensuing active dreaming. I have been lots of places in my sleep and I really think I was there. No one, ever, has satisfactorily explained what dreaming is and what it means because they refuse to believe you go out of your body in another state. I think dreams are OBE's but not called that because we are not conscious and in a state of awareness so they are just called dreams.

Sweet Irish Angel

Hey

memries said:
This is just my own take on dreaming and being exhausted in the morning.

I think we work in our sleep and in our awake life. We think of going to sleep as doing nothing but dozing off and recharging for the next morning. Not so, when we dream vividly we are entering another world or dimension with the ensuing active dreaming. I have been lots of places in my sleep and I really think I was there. No one, ever, has satisfactorily explained what dreaming is and what it means because they refuse to believe you go out of your body in another state. I think dreams are OBE's but not called that because we are not conscious and in a state of awareness so they are just called dreams.

I would agree with you there too :) I have a lot of lucid dreams but I can control the level of them too, it takes time to learn how to do it, but here is a very useful link, :)

http://www.dreamviews.com/