Wahooo - a gift!!

Jewel-ry

Must just let you all know.....my daughter gave me the faeries!! :)

Shes had them for a while but hasn't used them in months. When I did Larks seekers (cant remember which number) I borrowed them from her so I could look at the cards and yesterday SHE GAVE THEM TO ME. Do you think they'll mind being shoved around from pillar to post??

Another deck to study :D

J :OS

Astraea

Jewel-ry, not only do I not think your faeries will mind -- I think they probably suggested it to her! Enjoy this wonderful gift.

sagitarian

Oh congrats on your fae! I hope you develope a wonderful relationship with them as I did mine!

Moonbow

Come on then lets see you dance and sing with them too!

Moonbow*

Jewel-ry

What I love about them is that she has designed her own faerie on the blank card and of course I shall always have that. It'll always be a part of her thats just mine. :)

Jewel-ry

Hey moonbow*,

You should have seen me earlier, dancing and singing like there was no tomorrow!!

aqua

lucky you !!!!

Oh jewel-ry....

what a lovely daughter you have and how lucky you truly are :) congrats and enjoy, I have no doubt you will

lark

jewel-ry said:
Must just let you all know.....my daughter gave me the faeries!! :)

Shes had them for a while but hasn't used them in months. When I did Larks seekers (cant remember which number) I borrowed them from her so I could look at the cards and yesterday SHE GAVE THEM TO ME. Do you think they'll mind being shoved around from pillar to post??

Another deck to study :D

Hey Jewel-ry... you know what the faeries have been telling me? They love to stand on Pillars and pose. And Posts have great little nook and crannys in them, where any self respecting faerie can curl up for a little nap.
So going from Pillar to Post is fine with them. :)

What a wonderful gift from your daughter. And that faerie card she drew will no doubt come to represent her in many of your readings. Those Faerie's. They've got you now! Enjoy.

Nevada

Congratulations! I got mine just a few days ago, and I can't get enough of them.

Nevada

Moonbow

Well the Fae folk had a go at my christmas tree yesterday! On Saturday I put the lights on the tree and my daughter did the rest. Then yesterday I noticed the end of the lights trailing so I took off some tinsel to sort out the lights, then some ornaments fell down, so I left them till I'd finished. In the end, more and more came off the tree, I looked at the pile that I'd either taken off or had fallen off, then realised there was 'someone at work' here (I'm thinking Mykle A Muckle!!)

Moonbow*