Wahooo - a gift!!

lark

Nevada said:
This absolute freedom that they express is I think what amazes--and attracts--me the most. It makes me question all the barriers in my life.

Nevada
That's when you know the faeries are doing their job Nevada. When they make us question our barriers, we've just stepped our first step into faerie land.
Now I'm not going to tell you what the second step might be like but.......hint...
do you remember Alice and the rabbit hole?

dolphinprincess

This deck is opening parts of my intuition in amazing ways...!

.... I have only had it a short while, but I have noticed moments of psychic visions that I have never really experienced with other decks...

Once, I was just shuffling the cards without really thinking.. and I saw pixies dancing.. .. well, I kept shuffling and cut the deck into three piles.. and re-stacked them... and I, of course, pulled the Pixies...

The other incident, I was doing the same thing... and I saw a faerie walking with a stick slung over his shoulder... and I pulled the Journeyman... I think I almost lost my breath when I turned the card over..

This seems to happen when I am not "thinking"... therefore, i am not trying too hard... The images just plop into my head.. its such a cool feeling :eek:)

Wisp Wings

dolphinprincess said:
This deck is opening parts of my intuition in amazing ways...!

.... I have only had it a short while, but I have noticed moments of psychic visions that I have never really experienced with other decks...

Once, I was just shuffling the cards without really thinking.. and I saw pixies dancing.. .. well, I kept shuffling and cut the deck into three piles.. and re-stacked them... and I, of course, pulled the Pixies...

The other incident, I was doing the same thing... and I saw a faerie walking with a stick slung over his shoulder... and I pulled the Journeyman... I think I almost lost my breath when I turned the card over..

This seems to happen when I am not "thinking"... therefore, i am not trying too hard... The images just plop into my head.. its such a cool feeling :eek:)

Just wanted to comment on this. Jesa has talked how that she communicates with the faeries and that she doesn't really need the deck, she does use it, but as a tool. It sounds as if they are start to be working with you in a lot of the same manner. She can be about whatever in her day and one of them will appear to her, or to her mind and it is a knowing of what is being conveyed and many times a conversation. I tend to think with the fact that you are seeing this happen, (the image) and then to draw the card that you had just envisioned is a way for them to validate to you this connection is truly there and is this strong with them already.

Continued good luck!

dolphinprincess

Wisp Wings said:
I tend to think with the fact that you are seeing this happen, (the image) and then to draw the card that you had just envisioned is a way for them to validate to you this connection is truly there and is this strong with them already.

Continued good luck!

I think you are right!!! I hope the visions continue... Whenever I try too hard, it doesn't work.. so I am realizing intuition and psychic experiences come from a place of relaxation... But I've always wanted to find a way to open myself to these types of experiences - and it seems that the faeries are helping me do that...

Thank you for the encouragement, Wisp Wings.. much appreciated :eek:)

Alissa

I'm reading these posts and smiling. It's such a joy to see the lotus blossom opening ... the sweet scent, the petals unfolding to greet the Light.....

It's *wonderful* to hear your Fae are taking you deeper. You're ready. They want to guide you. Kudos to you dolphinprincess for your willingness to go deeper, and then to share your stories here. :D

Jewel-ry

Hey dolphinprincess,

Your stories are magical. Thank you and please keep posting!

J:)

Wisp Wings

Wisp Wings said:
I tend to think with the fact that you are seeing this happen, (the image) and then to draw the card that you had just envisioned is a way for them to validate to you this connection is truly there and is this strong with them already.

LOL, want to keep this as short as possible, but wanted to share this. I wrote in another post that I have recently started using two full decks of the Faeries' Oracle combined together as one and reading from all 132 cards. I LOVE THIS! I did this one reading since the time I had posted the above quote. I had the cards all shuffled many times. I divide parts together shuffling, and then take from another pile and shuffle, then doing whatever comes natural in moving them about. Lastly I spread them out over the table, whirling them to move them all the more. I always begin before hand of a reading by meditating, grounding, centering and connecting. I was really to begin and was just listening. I knew this was to be four cards read. For the angle of the first card, after turning it over. I knew what was being told, but I was still questioning is this really suppose to be in the reverse or not. I didn't pick it up and turn it as my norm. It was The Journeyman that was in question and he was reversed. After the fourth card was drawn and considered. I just was hearing draw him again and do it to where you pick it up and turning it over as to there be no doubt. I spread the cards around again swirling them and then hovered my hand over all the remaining 128 cards. Then I thought in (my own self) thinking that this was crazy, that I can't do that! I went back to ignoring myself and listening to what I was being told. I heard, "This isn't to be read as a different position, just as clarification for your questioning" and then rather quickly I picked up a card. Sure enough it was The Journeyman!!!!!!! Again he was reversed. He was meant to truly be reversed. Man that blew me away! I knew then and there this was not me doing this, the knowing of where it was. It was just my following doing as the Faeries were directing me to do and that this was all them. Still it was very mind boggingly! LOL still is! They never cease to amaze me!!!

lark

oooh I got the faerie bumps when I read that.
Amazing experience Whisp Wings.
I guess they like having double of themselves in a deck.
Gives them double the voice to be heard with.

dolphinprincess

This faerie deck (or, I should say, the faeries) are so cool! I had another experience the other morning.

I was laying in bed - just thinking. I was kind of in a "mood".. thinking of returning to work, etc... and I saw a faerie in my mind... and she was dancing.. and she grabbed my hand and made me dance with her.. without worries... we were just kind of bouncing along.. I think she was trying to tell me I need to learn how to have fun with the everyday - something I have a very hard time of doing..

Later that day, I pulled out my cards to 'find her'.. and she looked just like Spirit Dancer...

Last night, Spirit Dancer was one of the cards I pulled - confirmation :eek:)

This deck is amazing!

I'd like to try what Wisp Wings is doing, and use two.

bonnycat

just got them awell

I saw them in a shop and had to get them after the seekers question I have been on the look out.

Anyway after reading your experinces I am looking forward to playing more. I did a bit of singing and dancing last night and I am sure I made some sort of conection I was very bubbly afterwards. So we will see.