Wands in communication

kmagdalena09

I did two readings about whether or not I'd hear from someone again...one when the argument was still fresh, and another the next day after I've calmed down, thinking maybe the reading may change when emotions weren't so heavy. It really didn't, I feel like I got much the same message wit different cards...or at least I think I did. The "near future" cards were two that definitely indicated rest (so, I won't be hearing from him very soon) but the outcome cards were Page of Wands (which is often seen as a message from the person you want to hear from) and 8 of Wands (a sense of urgency, messages out of nowhere, etc).

I usually view swords as most communicative though, so how do wands differ as communication from the swords? Are they warmer?

The Kiwi

I usually view swords as most communicative though, so how do wands differ as communication from the swords? Are they warmer?

Speaking solely from my own impressions of the suits; wands are passionate, while swords are more reserved. Hot vs cold. Engaged vs detached. Wands will communicate with anyone, while Swords think about who they communicate with and what they'll say in depth.

The 8 of Wands, to me, tell me there will be a quick animated conclusion to your situation.

Hope I could help.

Thirteen

Wands vs. Swords can also imply mode of communication. Wands, for example, often indicate travel, especially a Page of Wands. Thus, the person might come to see you in person, quickly given the 8/Wands.

Swords usually mean the person will communicate with you via writing (e-mail/text) or phone call. Equally fast, but not so personal.

kmagdalena09

Welp..he texted me about an hour after I started the post. Haha. Thanks ladies.

tarotbear

The Page of Wands is banging the end of his Wand (accept that however you may!) on the ground to get your attention, sort of like the Towncrier. He is trying to get your attention because the message he bears is important.

The Page of Swords is poised but about to come running right at you with a sharp sword! What will you do? Run like blazes - or duck fast! The message he bears may cause you dismay, and may even have been garbled in the transition between him hearing it and him telling it to you. It may also not be the message you were seeking.

morerain

Wand communication - "banged over the head" with it; "hit" with it from above, behind or in front of you without much time to prepare oneself for the message; spontaneous; different energy from 'wand' rather than sword communication - direct, pointed, rational, meditated.

starrystarrynight

A prominence of Wands signifying communication also often results in head-butting and "creative differences," as each party is totally willful in getting his side of the message across.

You both think you are right and may find it a bit difficult to budge from your stances.