Was the message received well?

Leviosa

I did a 5 card spread regarding a message that sitter sent to someone. Here are two of them.

Recipient's feelings after seeing the message - Page of Cups...Recipient liked the message. It stirred up some feelings within them and made them feel good. B/c it's a page, the feelings were either short-lived or less passionate (for lack of a better word).

Recipient's thoughts in response to message - King of Pentacles...Recipient thought more of practicalities. While she was feeling the Page of Cups, her head is the boss of her heart regarding sitter.

Krix

I did a 5 card spread regarding a message that sitter sent to someone. Here are two of them.

Recipient's feelings after seeing the message - Page of Cups...Recipient liked the message. It stirred up some feelings within them and made them feel good. B/c it's a page, the feelings were either short-lived or less passionate (for lack of a better word).

Recipient's thoughts in response to message - King of Pentacles...Recipient thought more of practicalities. While she was feeling the Page of Cups, her head is the boss of her heart regarding sitter.

Thought I would give this a try... I have asked a similar question in the past and received Page of Cups. The response from the person was very friendly and enthusiastic, so I took it to mean it was well received and seen as a gesture of caring friendship. Maybe with hints of romance? But it wasn't seen as a full blown love message. A sweet attempt at contact.

As for the King of Pentacles I find this guy stubborn. He's secure in that he knows the ball is in his court and he's in no hurry to do what anyone wants him to (such as reply back). He's in control of any emotions the message may have initially brought up.

Leviosa

Thought I would give this a try... I have asked a similar question in the past and received Page of Cups. The response from the person was very friendly and enthusiastic, so I took it to mean it was well received and seen as a gesture of caring friendship. Maybe with hints of romance? But it wasn't seen as a full blown love message. A sweet attempt at contact.

As for the King of Pentacles I find this guy stubborn. He's secure in that he knows the ball is in his court and he's in no hurry to do what anyone wants him to (such as reply back). He's in control of any emotions the message may have initially brought up.

Everything you said lines up with what I was thinking as well. This guy is definitely ruling with the head. Making things more difficult than necessary, ugh. Your comment "a sweet attempt at contact" was right on. Sitter sent a congratulatory message, I believe. So it wasn't heavy but it was her trying to get the ball rolling here. Sigh if only recipient could just let the feelings be I am almost sure they'd grow (b/c of previous readings).

Thanks for your input!