wedding ring dream

mingbop

I dreamt we were back in the house we lived in 25 years ago. Now when I
lived there, I wasn't aware of spirit and stuff like that at all.
It was a 3 storey house, with the living and diningroom and toilet on the middle landing. I hated crossing that landing to go to the loo as the
stairs were up on my right - and I was sure that some time I was going to
see something up there ! So sure that I used to avert my eyes and
carefully look the other way, it was such a strong feeling. I never
actually did see anything though and I didnt understand the feeling at all
then.
So in the dream, I had to go up these stairs for something, and I was
dreading it. As I went up, the lights went out and the switch didnt work,
it was pitch black. There was a wind blowing and my hair was lifting and
it felt so weird but I wasn't scared as such. I went into the middle
bedroom and there on a dresser was my first wedding ring and engagement
ring that I lost many years ago and had forgotten all about .. I've never seen that wedding ring for around 35 years and there it was.
Isnt that a weird dream ?
I have to add that I once had a dream where my mum came to me, in that
very same room (although it was a 4 bedroom house) She was standing with her headscarf on, & coat and bag , and she was waiting for me. I dont know if these two thing are connected.

lark

A wedding ring is a symbol in a dream of your heartfelt bond of loyalty.
Maybe because your husband is sick right now you are living that pledge of "in sickness and in health" that you took when you were first married...hence the appearence of your first set of wedding rings long lost.
You may have had the dream to remind you that though some of the days ahead maybe hard because of his health you will have the strength to stand firm in the loyalty you share with each other, that health may come or go, but that bond can never be lost.

Starshower

Perhaps if you go back into your distant past, into the upper room (Higher Consciousness - i.e. the very best of you,) facing your fears, you will find your old fears groundless, and instead will re-discover lost treasures!!!

Maybe your Mum waiting for you underlines that message ... nothing is ever truly lost (even if it's out of sight & out of mind for a while / or years / or decades). In the end:
"All that your poor heart thought was lost / Is waiting for you at home." :)

mingbop

ok thanks both ! I dont have any fears, I know the bond is there forever whatever happens to him. Total 100% walking with spirit here !