Weighing out what happened spread

pasara

I made up this spread to take a look at a something that happened between two people that is difficult to understand. For example, an argument, misunderstanding, or falling out between two people.

It is supposed to sort of resemble a set of scales (weighing out a situation, seeing the justice) and looks something like this:

..........4-4-4

1. Past influence leading to the situation
2. The querent's piece/contribution to the situation
3. The other's piece/contribution to the situation
4. (3 cards) What went down
5. The lesson out of this.

Hope you find it useful.

-pasara

yirabeth

This looks like a nice spread -- I'm putting it in my tarot journal. I'll let you know what I get when I use it...(not tonight though because too much homework uggggh)

~Yira

Glass Owl

I think that this would be very interesting to use for a past life spread, to look at what happened between you and another person.

The Guided Hermit

This is an outstanding spread. It fit my current situation perfectly. Thanks for sharing. I'll certainly keep this one.

pasara

Glad you all liked it. Guidedhermit, I saw why you might have found this helpful. I used this for a conversation that went bad. I am guessing you used it in reference to a larger situation in your life right now. It is good to see that it is helpful in a variety of situations. All the best to you.

Sinduction

This is going in my journal as well. Thank you for posting it!

sorceress

thank you so much. i couldn't have found this at a better time. a beautiful and, yes, very useful spread.

pasara

I'm glad you found it helpful to your situation, Sorceress!

dach

I came across this from another post and will be making a note of it for the future, thanks!