Weird experience

Aeon

Hi everyone,
ok, this is a first for me. I always carry my Universal Waite deck with me as I'm still learning the basics. The other day here at work I was mindlessly shuffling and something didn't feel right so I decided to put the deck in order to clear it. Sure enough the Heirophant was missing, I can't find it anywhere. I'm still pondering on that one, but in the meantime I put the deck away till he comes home. I went and bought a new deck and when I got home found that the cards had already been opened and shuffled. Frustrated at the idea of not having a complete deck still and that they sold me an opened deck,I sat down to put the deck in order the clear it and make sure they were all there. I got them all into suits and got halfway through numbering and got this huge jolt of energy up my arms that stopped at my elbows. I hurridly finished putting them in order, put them in my bag and placed them in my storage/charging/cleaning box. My hands and arms were shaking for about an hour and a half. I couldn't even hold a glass. I immediatly grabbed something to eat and sat down and grounded but it was hard to stop it. I waited a couple hours before pulling them back out and haven't had anything like that since. Anyone else have anything like that happen?

Aeon

faunabay

WOW Aeon, that's pretty intense. I've never had anything that strong before.
I have had decks get warm in my hands. When that happens I just feel they have something to tell me and we are extra connected at that time.
Maybe they are REALLY trying to tell you something. I have no idea, but I'd be watching/paying attention for whatever they are trying to get across to you. And I'll bet it does have something to do with the Hierophant. ????
If it's not too personal let us know when/if you figure it out. You've got me curious now.

Aeon

I had the energy creep up again. I was talking to hubby about work and a guy we fired and got zapped. I did a reading and the feeling got worse.
small cross traditiona meanings
1 - 10 swords
2 - tower
3 - empress
4 - heirophant
5 - fool
6 - justice

honestly the boss is loosing his edge and his mind. Understandable as he's going to be 69 next month and his health is fairly bad. I'm in a position of feeling like the fool cause I can see whats going on but how do you tell the boss he's wrong (we're a two man operation here) and needs to do such and such. So it's all work related but will work out in the end, I hope.
Anyone get anything else from this?

Aeon