Weird hand fastening dream

Dew

Saskia has a thread about marriage so this might be ok too:

The dream was me sitting at kitchen table with an old friend, and his mother fastening our hands together with cloth. It is weird. The mother would never be ok with an eastern style marriage. This guy, while dear to me, was not a boyfriend of mine. We were close and we had a lot of good times together & we did have feelings for one another I think but we were not in a relationship. The dream was very clear.
Then, An aunt or someone was talking with me about it. I was telling her how we had been close to being in a serious relationship and how glad i am he is not married. Then remembering, I said 'yes, he is, he got married about ten years ago!'

I woke up. It was a nice feeling dream even so.

Could this dream be that his mother wanted us together all this time I hadn't realised that.
Maybe she was more open than I realised.
Maybe it meant that being in the kitchen, inwardly, we are very strongly connected.
Maybe by me telling the aunt about it I was telling the family that I understand now, like a realisation on the metaphysical level that I didn't have before.

Alitalia

Maybe.. the mother just want to tell you that both of you guys meant to be together. Maybe she regrets she never put an effort to let your relationship bloomed.. because probably his curent relationship are unhealthy. And maybe it's just the message from the inner self of you.. that her mother actually might give her bless to both of you if you were brave enough to take the challenge.. :D :D

Dew

Maybe.. the mother just want to tell you that both of you guys meant to be together. Maybe she regrets she never put an effort to let your relationship bloomed.. because probably his curent relationship are unhealthy. And maybe it's just the message from the inner self of you.. that her mother actually might give her bless to both of you if you were brave enough to take the challenge.. :D :D

Thanks Alitalia,

Life would have been easier that way but he has kids and everything with his wife and I wouldn't want to upset everything. Funny though that he married someone who was a lot like me, so maybe his mother could see more than I could. I have no idea about whether his marriage is a happy one. What a dream? It was completely unexpected.

Alitalia

Thanks Alitalia,

Life would have been easier that way but he has kids and everything with his wife and I wouldn't want to upset everything. Funny though that he married someone who was a lot like me, so maybe his mother could see more than I could. I have no idea about whether his marriage is a happy one. What a dream? It was completely unexpected.
she might be look like you.. but she is not you.. and he couldn't found what he's been looking for from you inside her.. sad isn't it? Marry someone who look a like somebody that you love wouldn't bring you a happiness but misery.. because it's like catching the illusion.. You thought it's there but it's never will..

HighPriestessX

Is the mother still here in her earthly body or has she exited?

Dew

Is the mother still here in her earthly body or has she exited?

She is still here - I visited her after many years, in the last month because someone was ill and I wanted to support her/the family.

HighPriestessX

Ok then I think she would like for that person to at least stick by you and look after you cause she trusts that person..