Welcome to the world of...LENORACLES

seven stars

Welcome to the world of....LENORACLES!

Because I like to add extra cards to expand meanings for my wonderful support base of buyers, I am thinking ahead to other decks I can add cards to.

Decks that can be used strictly as Lenormands, or expanded, as an oracle.

With that in mind, I have purchased the trademark for....LENORACLE!

I'm adding it now to the Natalie Rose decks, and this term will most likely appear on a future deck of cards, especially as I add more and more cards and I just wanted you all to hear from me first.

While Lenormands are wonderful as they are, to be able to expand upon them, to allow readers to use more cards to get more meanings, is something I have been interested in for some time. This gives you all more cards to use if you choose or to just read with the standard cards. I am looking forward to the future and creating more and more decks which I hope you will all love and see the plus in being able to have more cards to use if you choose.

danieljuk

great idea seven stars! it's a great way of expanding Lenormand but showing there is more to it than a "classic" deck :) :thumbsup:

seven stars

great idea seven stars! it's a great way of expanding Lenormand but showing there is more to it than a "classic" deck :) :thumbsup:

Makes it a little complicated when it comes to posting in the Lenormand or Oracle sections but I think since the basic Lenormand cards will be included, just expanded upon, that thinking of it as "expanded Lenormand" is right.

danieljuk

it also suits people who want more than just Lenormand and the Lenormand classicists who want to avoid that! very clever

just a suggestion, I love the new cards in the Samhain Vintage Lenormand and you gave a guide about what they mean. But I find it very hard to combine them with other cards. I wonder in future if it's worth giving some examples of combinations with other cards. There was a thread about this recently and a lot of people just leave the extra cards out of the spreads :( I find it hard putting them into the actual situations and there is no reference I can fall back on :)

seven stars

it also suits people who want more than just Lenormand and the Lenormand classicists who want to avoid that! very clever

just a suggestion, I love the new cards in the Samhain Vintage Lenormand and you gave a guide about what they mean. But I find it very hard to combine them with other cards. I wonder in future if it's worth giving some examples of combinations with other cards. There was a thread about this recently and a lot of people just leave the extra cards out of the spreads :( I find it hard putting them into the actual situations and there is no reference I can fall back on :)

That is a great idea. I really figured for the Samhain that people would use them in 3 card spreads. They defined elements that I thought were missing in the 36 Lenormands & could only add to it if people wanted that.

For the Natalie Rose, the "extended family" I figured could either be added or substituted for the other cards - like, if you know it's not a YOUNG couple you're asking about, substitute the old couple, and substituting either the girl or boy card for whichever child would be appropriate. And for the tree, I know some people might like the christmas tree but some people might consider the fact that we chop down christmas trees conflicting to the cyclical seasonal nature of the Tree card, so I also included a tree outside covered with snow.

For people who expand to more than 3 cards, it would make sense that the extra cards came in groups of 6 (or even 12?) & added the same extra sorts of meanings - I have soooo many ideas for this. For example, the Natalie Rose (I probably shouldn't be announcing this yet) but it seems that the vast majority of readings seems to be on relationships, & so next month I'm putting out a Natalie Rose Valentine Lenoracle (possibly call it the Love Lenoracle?) & I'll include 6 or 12 additional cards that are specifically relationship oriented - like, there is no card in the lenormand system that has to do with "drawing someone to you" or other relationship-situational things. The mountain as it is is good for huge obstacles that have to be overcome, the ship for long distance relationships or long trips away from each other, but I think I can come up with a few more cards & any SUGGESTIONS will be amazingly appreciated.

I'm just so excited about owning this term I can't tell you. I'm going in this morning to add it to my website. I know most people probably will think it's a silly thing but for someone like me to own a word that defines something like this, well, for me it's like, huge!

greatdane

There needed to be a term for something beyond a basic Lenormand! It's great you will be adding more cards to future decks as well, as I see it as only a win win. If people WANT to just have a Lenormand, they have that, if they want to add the extra cards they can do that. I can't wait to see what's coming up in the future :).

seven stars

There needed to be a term for something beyond a basic Lenormand! It's great you will be adding more cards to future decks as well, as I see it as only a win win. If people WANT to just have a Lenormand, they have that, if they want to add the extra cards they can do that. I can't wait to see what's coming up in the future :).

It's going to be cool! The Natalie Rose Lenoracle of Love for valentines day will be next.

magpie9

Brilliant idea, seven. Good on you, Our Girl!
It has bothered me that there are no specific Lennie cards for some modern day things that are in our lives like jobs and sex and money and same-sex relationships....and many other things. I have found my self drawn to decks I don't really like that much (not yours) because of available extra cards....Lenoracles will be great!