What does the aeclectic forum mean to you?

Pollux

Well, I have no income, don't even pay Univ.fees myself (shame on me! ).
But I'll contribute like Kiama will, writing a review for my three new decks (and the only ones for a year at least :( ).
I am not able to buy at Amazon, coz shipping rates are daunting. Alida is more reasonable, but doubt something can be done with Alida too.
I'll do my best. Even though I won't manage to contribte with money! I earn none!

faunabay

Tommy,
From what I understand as long as you link through aeclectic Solandia gets a percentage. But I just found out about this so don't know exactly what I'm talking about either. LOL :p :D :p ;D

faunabay

OH I just remembered. Solandia told me that anything you buy (non-tarot or tarot related) as long as you link through aeclectic she gets a percentage. So even if you want to buy a fiction book or anything at all click into amazon or whoever through here and she'll get a percentage!!!!

Red Emma

I just stumbled across Aeclectic Forum recently, but as someone who's studying tarot and isolated by a long enervating illness, money is about all I can contribute. I did buy two decks from Amazon recently, and I hope that helps. I am willing to pay a regular subscription, altho as social security (USA government retirement stipend) is the basis of my income it can't be a lot. I just need to know how much, and what the heck pay pal is and how to access it. I never heard of it before.

Best wishes to Solania -- we owe her a whole lot more than our incomes can cover.

Goddess Bless,

Red Emma

catlin

Hi,

I would suggest to put a link to amazon.de as there are some ppl who buy there too. What about Barnes & Noble. Can Solandia also benefit when we link via aeclectic to B&N?

What about some of these annoying banners? I would even support them for the sake of aeclectic's survival.

How shall matters be realized with carging a kind of maintenance fee? I would also contribute to it but I see the risk that just a handful of regular a.netties will contibute to it and the major part won't.

Kiama

Quote:catlin (04 Feb, 2002 23:38):

What about some of these annoying banners? I would even support them for the sake of aeclectic's survival.

I think I would too! (You can tell how addicted I am to these boards, can't you?!) ;p

Kiama

january

Is there a petition? Where do I sign! But honestly, I think banners would help. I'd actually be willing to pay an annual fee. The Internet is such a frenzied realm - skipping and clicking here and there. But now and then you find a place to roost, to hang (kind of like dating, huh?). A place where you feel you can speak your language to people. A blessing at any point of the day.

That's what this forum means to me. I have been "Tarot and otherwise Educated" here and I truly hope it can continue!

Peace!

~ january

arizonagirl

It's amazing how important this forum is to me. The quality of the posts is superior, the contributions are literate and illuminating. I urge you to send even a small amount by PayPal.

Talisman

"It's amazing how important this forum is to me. The quality of the posts is superior, the contributions are literate and illuminating. I urge you to send even a small amount by PayPal. " -- Arizonagirl

Yes, yes, second, reiterate, agree.

But could someone explain PlayPal?

Talisman

fairyhedgehog

Hi,

I'd never used Pay Pal either. Btw, I love your Freudian slip, Talisman ;)

But all you have to do is to click on the 'future of the forums' announcement that heads each section, click on the 'donate' button at the bottom of the announcement, and it will take you to Pay Pal. It's OK to use, and it seems secure.

All the best,

FH