What does the aeclectic forum mean to you?

Pollux

HEY!!! :)
Solandia uploaded my review of "I Tarocchi Celtici"!!! :)
Now I do feel a bit better! Even though it's not much of a contribution...
Unluckily, that's the only type of contribution I'm allowed.
But I'll write others maybe...
Who knows.

Solandia: am at your complete availability! :)

Liliana

I bought a used deck at amazon the other day, started bygoing through the link here to the deck then clicked on the used one, does aeclectic get a portion of the used decks priice? Im too poor to buy new decks lol (for thecurious, it was Tarot of the Cat People, cost me 9.11 including shipping lol)

Jewel

Quote:Solandia (13 Feb, 2002 13:45):
Jewel: there is also a donation link on this page:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/support.html

Thank you,
Solandia

:( PayPal hates me! ... Yesterday I tried to sign up with the address Kaz sent me, and today with the link you gave me Solandia. For some reason it keeps saying I am missing information when I am not!!!! It always deletes my password ... and yes I made sure it had at least 8 characters. Solandia, would you be able to cash a personal check from the US? or a money order? For now I did what I could, applied to be a volunteer, but I would still like to contribute financially as well.

Love & Light,

Solandia

Pollux: Your review of i Tarocchi Celtici was excellent... I would like to see more reviews from you :)

Liliana: unfortunately Amazon.com does not pay a commission on used items. New books and items only.

~ Solandia

Pollux

OK my Webmaster!
I'll take it as an official request. :)
Thee days are BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! :(
But I'll surely come up with something else. I promise.
I'm happy you appreciated it. ;D

purplelady

This forum means a lot to me, I Love you all!! Solandia , I was wondering the same thing as Jewel. Would you take a US money order? It's the same as cash but would be much smarter to send through the mail than cash. That would probubly be the way I would be able and willing to pay. Most unfortunately , I cannot right now , but hopefully I make some $ in the future here soon!