What inspiration quotes do you get in your email box? :)

CelestialHorse

I did use Abraham quotes for awhile that would get sent to my email box but I think maybe I should do it again. Do you guys get any quotes? I notice sometimes friends on Facebook will sometimes post a cool quote and I love it. Would be good to see that everyday make me ponder that all day and think.

(Also, has anyone read spirituality for dummies book?)

BodhiSeed

I've been getting "Notes from the Universe" (tut.com) for a while. Here's today's message:

It is understandably human nature to see yourself as small.

Until you stop seeing yourself as just human.

Should be easy for you,
The Universe

CelestialHorse

I've been getting "Notes from the Universe" (tut.com) for a while. Here's today's message:

It is understandably human nature to see yourself as small.

Until you stop seeing yourself as just human.

Should be easy for you,
The Universe

Thanks! I am signing up for it right now! I wonder if this is based off the book I used to have? I didn't fully finish it :/ but I should probably just get it again on my kindle :)

BodhiSeed

Thanks! I am signing up for it right now! I wonder if this is based off the book I used to have? I didn't fully finish it :/ but I should probably just get it again on my kindle :)
I think it is based on Mike Dooley's books, though the quotes seem to be new every day. :) I'm much more like to read a daily thought that comes in my email box than to remember to read a book! :p

danieljuk

I love the notes from the universe too! if you give your birthday and name they are personalised to you! (on your birthday you get a lovely one saying "you are the most important person in the world, love the universe). sometimes they are a little annoying like rub me up the wrong way but mostly I look forwards to it daily in my inbox :)

CelestialHorse

I love the notes from the universe too! if you give your birthday and name they are personalised to you! (on your birthday you get a lovely one saying "you are the most important person in the world, love the universe). sometimes they are a little annoying like rub me up the wrong way but mostly I look forwards to it daily in my inbox :)

Hehe I love that idea and think it's really cool! :) I think I got it everyday so far since I signed up..I wonder if there is a certain time it gets sent?

Rhoswen

For years I've gotten the daily quote from Abraham-Hicks. Really like reading that each morning.