what started and what became...

Sayonaran

eek! I hate having to be up late and if you're wondering why i'm screaming and running around like a headless chicken, let me tell you...

Long ago, I got sick of designing/coloring the cards for my friend who's vainly trying to get published. I've long since abandoned the project, but I started to eck out my own thing, (I'm a fan of trading card games) and what started as a game (similar to Yu-gi-oh TCG and Magic:the Gathering) ended up becoming something totally different!

I was pressed for time to do a reading, so I just grabbed whatever I could get my hands on and it happened to be my first set of 50 cards that I've created for my own card game. The person asking for the reading thought I was nuts, but I assured them that I knew what I was doing.

So after I answered all their questions (well most of them), they went on their way, and I thought, well, I hope they'd keep coming back (I get referrals often and I don't ask folks to pay me if you're wondering).

So about a month later, I started getting a gang of calls. It seems like old Joe (some generic name, the person really isn't named Joe) decided to blab to his friends about how amazingly accurate I was and now my arm's pretty much twisted to read for them.

I now have three sets of these cards that I made for my game and eerily enough, they work. They're all 50 each and they're all different. I on't know how to stick them in a catergory, but I'm hoping to get my scanner fixed so you guys can see them.

I'm just wondering if that's happened to anyone cos this is just making me nuts (in a good way) and forcing me to be up all Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights... just reading for folks who heard from their firend who heard from their friend's cousin about me anf my 'kooky' cards...

Astra

This isn't really about creating, but what the hey...

Divination can be done with durn near ANYTHING. If the reader is accurate, the reading is accurate. I've seen accurate readings done with M&Ms scattered on a cloth.

This says nothing whatsoever about how "good" or "bad" your cards are - that's a totally different subject. Just - don't be surprised at your accuracy (and don't blame the cards for it). ;-)