What would you say is the scariest/creepiest Tarot deck?

FaintlyMacabre

Il Tarocco delle Vetrate

I kinda liked the art and style of the death card. didn't find it creepy at all. It's just death.

I had to go back and check the original post and I think that is the right name for the referenced Scapini tarot. I'm not sure I can read with any of his. It is just Death as if it had been flayed alive, I suppose. You don't usually get to keep the mammaries like that.

He has some weird things in his decks.

ana luisa

See, we all react differently. I don't find that scary, just gross. And clumsy.

I see this as having snorted the wrong shit. Sorry, too crazy to be taken seriously... ;)

Gulliver

Padma said:
The Prague tarot. I actually shudder when I use it. So cold!

Colder than the Tyldwick? 'Cause that's 78 blocks of ice --and poisoned ice at that.

The Prague one is the warmest deck, I ever saw, believe me - and that is exactly the point I'm looking for at first if I'm seeking a tarot deck.

Mittkait

Awww, I love the Tyldwick Tarot.

Using it is like being a gothic hero or heroine exploring a mysterious, empty mansion.

Tippyjane

Silver Witchcraft

A lovely a Death card, but the deck itself has a seriously creepy vibe for me. All those plinths, such a static, cold feel. It's the only deck that I ever returned as soon as it arrived. I couldn't wait to get it out of my home.

earthair

I see this as having snorted the wrong shit. Sorry, too crazy to be taken seriously... ;)

Ditto, plus I reeeeally regret opening the link. :eek:
This is one deck I would put in the freezer.

MissChiff

The Boris Kobe Concentration camp tarot......scares the hell outa me...