What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

MoonGypsy

Congrats on that 2nd ed Daniloff MG...😊 Those backs are incredible and this is my new Wish List #1 deck

It is Divine, Victoria! :love: Let me know when you have found one! xox

Glass Owl

Yesterday I ordered the Dreaming Way Tarot and Tarot of Dreams from Amazon.

BlueLotus

I grabbed a new copy of the Ostara Tarot available via a seller on UK Amazon, even though it's dispatched from the US; It should soon be on its way to my little hands. :D

Glass Owl

My decks arrived so quickly, I love Amazon prime. I'm now the proud owner of the Tarot of Dreams and the Dreaming Way Tarot (which I can't fit back into its tuck box, argh.)

MoonGypsy

i have the 2017 Samhain TREAT cards ordered from our Seven Stars! i can hardly wait!

i already have received the 2017 Samhain Dob a couple of weeks ago...i posted pics of the deck with the black edge treatment i gave it-- in her thread in Deck Creations...

Pssst....she is also having another new Magic Spell Coupon code SALE right now...[on certain decks]

i am hoping she will come and post about it in Advertisements...

crystaleagle

Finally, getting Pagan Cats. Have always liked it and not sure why I never purchased it.
It's on the way!

Falcor

Finally got Tattoed tarot and I love it already. It's BEAUTIFUL..

lantana

The postman has brought me my copy of the Thea's Tarot. :D

It's not in the best condition (and it seems to have gotten a bit dented from going through customs) but much, much better than some of the horror stories I've heard on here. Can't wait to start using it!

Aulruna

Just to be able to post in this thread one last time, I have ordered today:

Tabula Mundi
Healing Light

and a backup Lo Scarabeo.

Snowhunter

To commemorate this last day of ATF, I finally ordered the Bohemian Gothic mini deck after years of being on my wishlist. Also on the way is the full 79 card All Hallow's Tarot from MoonGypsy. I think these two will be the last decks of the year aside from the Kickstarter ones I already paid for. I was more of a lurker but I'd like to thank you all for being my enablers, and for being a huge part of my spiritual journey. Hugs, kisses, loves, and unicorn farts!