What's your views on mediumship?

funkpuss

I've been to different mediums over the years but I would like to know of other peoples experiences?? As I have had tons of proof the life goes on after death.

funkpuss

http://www.snu.org.uk/mediums.htm

Emily

I've never been to see a medium/psychic, apart from the ones they show on the tv - Derek Acorah, John Edward etc. But I do believe there are good mediums and bad mediums. One of the most famous in the UK, I believe she also travelled the world, was Doris Stokes. No one could fault this lady when she was alive but once she died stories came out about her shows being rigged, people being placed in the audience for her to pick out etc - strange how they could never prove anything while she was still here lol :)

Temperance413

John Edward and Sylvia Browne just blow me away. How they could be rigged mystifies me. I always believed the people who passed could reach us, I guess they just need the right person to use, and there are a lot who could and would take advantage. I guess you need to be clear headed and not too trusting when dealing with them until you know for sure if they're on the up and up, so as not to be taken advantage of.
Life after death? How could there not be life after death!

funkpuss

I saw Colin bates in London. He was really good as he was soooo cool and didn't think that he was god of some sort of guru. ALL the things he told me was spot on! He got my mother who died 5 and a half years ago and discribed her so well. He also told me that I was not doing something that I loved doing which was creative and that was designing my own cards.
He picke up a move, well I moved to France. Then he told me that i must of turned my back on someone and I've had enough and things could work out but it's not going to be to my favour. That was my relationship which I was very happy in at the time, but I thought it was my dad.

On the other hand I went to the same place and had a sitting by this woman who got my mothers name and other loved ones. I don't just go to sitting to hear from my mother but she said to me that David will need alot of help and the only David that I knew was my brother and 2 weeks later he was paralised from the chest down. But I went to see the woman on and off for about 3 years she told me that i would get back with my ex that I didn't love and that my brother would walk again......5 years on Iwas still waiting. so you've got to be careful of the meduim getting to know you well and then thay will just tell you what you want to hear.
There are good ones out there but you've got to life your life and not hang on to each word they say. You have free will

FP

Liliana

Some mediums are real, as I believe everyone can contact the afterworld if trained to do it, just like everyone can do magick if trained to. John Edwards seems real to me,and I think some people maybe more talented at it than others. Id loveto go see John Edwards to see if he could talk to my father and find out what happened with his death