When Will I Find Love? -Spread

MysticMudang

Hi all,

For kicks and giggles I figured I'd try out a new spread I found online. To see if it's worth using I tried it on myself. I have the trickiest time reading for myself, I find it easier to read others (I have no idea why that is). And I also have a tough time telling approximately "when" something will happen.

Anyway, here is what I got (I was using RWS):

1. Why I haven't found my perfect partner: High Priestess
I still had much to learn and was too busy with my education.
2. How they can overcome these obstacles: 4 of Cups
Offers had come my way but none caught my fancy. I'm at a point where I'm taking a back seat and saying no more please. But that's when the right opportunity should come up.
3. What is the most positive thing I can do to find my partner: 9 of Cups
This throws me off...lol! Wish fulfillment, pleasure? Give into pleasure and my wishes will be fulfilled.
4. Who would be the right person for me: Hierophant
A conventional, traditional, possibly religious, spiritual person (wow...sounds like a blast and a half...lol)
5. Where will I find my partner: Devil
In hell? rofl! Odd since we just established that the person will be spiritual.
6. When will I find my partner: Empress
When I start putting out? Being more feminine? Embracing my feminine side? (This is another confusing one to me.)
7. Signifier/ Karmic Lesson of relationship: Star
Very creative, artistic pairing.

Let me know what you think. :) Thanks in advance for your help!

AspirationalBeauty

Hi all,

For kicks and giggles I figured I'd try out a new spread I found online. To see if it's worth using I tried it on myself. I have the trickiest time reading for myself, I find it easier to read others (I have no idea why that is). And I also have a tough time telling approximately "when" something will happen.

Anyway, here is what I got (I was using RWS):

1. Why I haven't found my perfect partner: High Priestess
I still had much to learn and was too busy with my education.
2. How they can overcome these obstacles: 4 of Cups
Offers had come my way but none caught my fancy. I'm at a point where I'm taking a back seat and saying no more please. But that's when the right opportunity should come up.
3. What is the most positive thing I can do to find my partner: 9 of Cups
This throws me off...lol! Wish fulfillment, pleasure? Give into pleasure and my wishes will be fulfilled.
4. Who would be the right person for me: Hierophant
A conventional, traditional, possibly religious, spiritual person (wow...sounds like a blast and a half...lol)
5. Where will I find my partner: Devil
In hell? rofl! Odd since we just established that the person will be spiritual.
6. When will I find my partner: Empress
When I start putting out? Being more feminine? Embracing my feminine side? (This is another confusing one to me.)
7. Signifier/ Karmic Lesson of relationship: Star
Very creative, artistic pairing.

Let me know what you think. :) Thanks in advance for your help!

I think you did well!
I see the nine of cups and devil tying together. With the devil it said where would you meet him, I think some place where you usually wouldn't go or be. Somewhere where you may feel you can more comfortably let go against your inhibitions. This brings me to the nine of cups and fulfilling your pleasures and desires. The hierophant to me suggest husband material. Hope this helps :)

Nalini

Hi,

9 of Cups: Enjoy yourself a bit, have fun, go out for a drink.

Devil: A place where there might be temptation or illusion. Which could be clubs, pubs etc.

Empress: I suck with timings but some would say 9 months from now or Spring. It could be on a Friday.

Cheers!

EmpressSha

Hi,

Devil: A place where there might be temptation or illusion. Which could be clubs, pubs etc.

Empress: I suck with timings but some would say 9 months from now or Spring. It could be on a Friday.

Cheers!

I agree with this especially Nalini's interpretation of the Devil, my thoughts were bars, clubs, restaurants... places you go to indulge and bring out your inner Devil!

I would also add the Empress could mean in the Summer time because apparently it can represent Summer.

High Priestess often means you are not allowed to know something yet, so maybe you are not meant to meet them yet? It could also mean that you already know them and you need to take a closer look :)

4 of Cups could be telling you again stop ignoring this person who likes you... Maybe they are a friend so you cannot see that they secretly wish for more and would be perfect for you!

Hierophant... a friend! Someone who is in your group of friends

In fact... The Devil could mean this person is already on your shoulder? Just a thought that came to me.

The Star is such a beautiful card, don't give up! Keep hoping that you will meet this person when the time is right and seeing the love all around you already :)

Blessings
Sha x

panda12

I'll try this spread. I'll share it with all of you.

MysticMudang

Hi guys! Thanks for all your awesome responses! It was fun to do and read your answers. They also made me feel really good about myself. :blush: :D (Sorry for the delay, sometimes when I check my posts they don't inform me that I have new replies, so I missed them.) Seems I better go out for that rare drink! ;) hahaha!

I think you did well!
I see the nine of cups and devil tying together. With the devil it said where would you meet him, I think some place where you usually wouldn't go or be. Somewhere where you may feel you can more comfortably let go against your inhibitions. This brings me to the nine of cups and fulfilling your pleasures and desires. The hierophant to me suggest husband material. Hope this helps :)
Thank you! :D

That would make more sense to me! Especially with the 9 of Cups and Hierophant coupled together. That if he stood in for a perfect candidate for a husband. I originally was thinking a priest or something which would be very weird. :laugh:

Thanks so much for your input and advice!

Hi,

Cheers!
wow, right. So the 9 of Cups and Devil are working together in a way. I guess I need to go clubbing or bar hopping! Definitely something I rarely ever do.

Oh? How did you figure out the timing? i.e. 9 Months or on a Friday? Timing is something I know hardly anything about. I can guess Spring because she represents fertility. I'm interested and curious how you gage time? (Since I've been asked timing questions before and have just rejected them because I couldn't do it.)

Thanks for your response!

I agree with this especially Nalini's interpretation of the Devil, my thoughts were bars, clubs, restaurants... places you go to indulge and bring out your inner Devil!

I would also add the Empress could mean in the Summer time because apparently it can represent Summer.

High Priestess often means you are not allowed to know something yet, so maybe you are not meant to meet them yet? It could also mean that you already know them and you need to take a closer look :)

4 of Cups could be telling you again stop ignoring this person who likes you... Maybe they are a friend so you cannot see that they secretly wish for more and would be perfect for you!

Hierophant... a friend! Someone who is in your group of friends

In fact... The Devil could mean this person is already on your shoulder? Just a thought that came to me.

The Star is such a beautiful card, don't give up! Keep hoping that you will meet this person when the time is right and seeing the love all around you already :)

Blessings
Sha x
Hi and thanks for your response! Your interpretation certainly got me thinking.

I did meet a friend of mine at a bar/ music club years ago. We've had sometime apart, off and on. I knew he liked me, but up until a month ago I didn't know his true feelings for me. He is someone who is my ideal type. And I do like him very much. But I've considered him off limits since I'd been busy with schooling and getting my career squared away. And he's been hard to get in touch with because he's been super busy as well. Hmm... (I do have another friend who has shown interest in me, but I'm not really that interested in him. Met him online.)

So much to contemplate. Well, when the time's right I suppose it will reveal itself.

Awww and I really love the Star now too. It's sounds like such a positive, upbeat, good omen type of card. I always get caught up on the "creativity" aspect. Thanks so much for that!

I'll try this spread. I'll share it with all of you.
Really? Cool! Please do share. I'm curious how it works for you. Best of luck with it!

Nalini

wow, right. So the 9 of Cups and Devil are working together in a way. I guess I need to go clubbing or bar hopping! Definitely something I rarely ever do.

Glad it made sense. :) Good luck!

Oh? How did you figure out the timing? i.e. 9 Months or on a Friday? Timing is something I know hardly anything about. I can guess Spring because she represents fertility. I'm interested and curious how you gage time? (Since I've been asked timing questions before and have just rejected them because I couldn't do it.)

I was reading somewhere in this forum that Empress represents pregnant with possibilities. Some see Empress as a pregnant woman and full term delivery occurs after 9 months. So, in relation to timing it is read as 9 months. You have guessed right about Spring. According to astrology Empress card is linked with Venus and Friday is linked to the same.

Timing is my forte either but I try to read about the methods sometimes.

Thanks for your response!

Most welcome. :)

EmpressSha

Hi and thanks for your response! Your interpretation certainly got me thinking.

I did meet a friend of mine at a bar/ music club years ago. We've had sometime apart, off and on. I knew he liked me, but up until a month ago I didn't know his true feelings for me. He is someone who is my ideal type. And I do like him very much. But I've considered him off limits since I'd been busy with schooling and getting my career squared away. And he's been hard to get in touch with because he's been super busy as well. Hmm... (I do have another friend who has shown interest in me, but I'm not really that interested in him. Met him online.)

So much to contemplate. Well, when the time's right I suppose it will reveal itself.

Awww and I really love the Star now too. It's sounds like such a positive, upbeat, good omen type of card. I always get caught up on the "creativity" aspect. Thanks so much for that!

You're very welcome :) And wow about the friend you met in a bar! It seems the Tarot would like you to take another look at this person and why you had considered him off-limits?

Good luck with your search for love I sense you will find it soon :)

Sha x