Which deck are you carrying with you?

victoria.star

thorhammer said:
ROFL I used to be like this with drinks, when I worked on big minesites where you live in a "camp" :D I'd have stashes of my drinks in friends' fridges strategically placed all over the camp, so no matter where the party was, I had drinks to hand LOL

This is a very handy idea with decks, though, methinks. You are onto something there . . .

\m/ Kat
and you have got me thinking about the beverage plan! :)

emmsma

I tend to carry too many decks with me. I don't often get a chance to read while a work - but what if I did! And didn't have a deck! :eek:

I'm need ing to change things up, but I'd been carrying Mystisches Kipper, Rider Mini, Fournier Mini, Gill Tarot and Faeries Tarot.

The Kipper will stay. Not sure who else will be with me today.

Nina*

These days I'm carrying the Tarot of the Crone with me. It's a wonderful and wise little deck.

yaraluna

up until now I have always carried/used the Tarot of Prague (baba) and the Marseilles majors from Jodo/camoin.

however, now that i am in the IDS group here, I am only using the Marseilles Jodo.

Morwenna

I don't carry decks with me on a daily basis; but if I'm going to a convention or a gathering of friends, I throw my soothsayer's kit into the car, just in case. In it reside (usually) the Morgan Greer, Hanson-Roberts, Robin Wood, Universal Waite, Arthurian (Hallowquest), Legend, mini-RWS, mini-Marseilles, runesticks, rune chips, pendulum, and two or three decks of standard playing cards, and lately the Stairs of Gold and the Knapp-Hall. Only lately I can't find the mini-RWS (last I saw it I was using it for a chatroom Tarot course in our Soothsayers' Guild), and the mini-Marseilles is missing a card (which I just discovered a few days ago--oh well, I can use the spare card, I suppose). I bought the two minis so I could have something to carry around but never did. Now that more decks are coming out in mini size, I should investigate!

Mellaenn

Gazel said:
I always have the Universal Waite pocket edition in my bag.
Yes, I carry one, too. Because I had it with me the other night at a party, I was able to do several readings. I'm at a point where I love getting practice reading F2F when I can.

Moona

I carry Tarot Art Nouveau Mini in my bag everywhere. It´s small enough for "secret" suffling and pretty too. The problem is that I need reading glasses to see the pictures properly because of the small size, and that makes the whole thing quite eye-catching... :laugh:

Lilija

Mini Thoth, right now, or whatever deck happens to be on my desk, that gets tossed into my purse. It's only mini-Thoth, at the moment, because I'm sort of in between my "other" decks.

Like, I read with mostly with Thoth, and sometimes ______. Right now there's no _____.

Ann1

Readings f2f are fun to do.

At this moment, I've got a new carry-with-me-deck a RWS Luxe, with gold-plated borders and old fashoned colors! Love it.

Alan Ross

I don't always carry decks with me, but when I do, I usually carry a Spiral, a mini Hanson-Roberts, and a pendulum that was a gift to me from a very dear friend. They all fit into an oversized Llewellyn tarot bag.

Alan