While waiting...

acquario

me, as always :)

why do I keep seeing 1111 when I think about x?

Always nice to see you :)

Fool / 10 pentacles / Sun

Because seems that events concerning x and you are starting to unfold, could just happen out of the blue as a surprise and when you least expect it and it will put things in order for you, like your whole life. It will clarify a lot for you too and this is just around the corner. Empress is the quint, so it is that time, ready for the birth of a new life. I hope this confirms what you already felt.

Mine

How will M react if I suggest I come over to his this evening? He lives out of my city.

Anne_23

Hi, slow Friday...Id be willing to exchange.

How does PW feel about us today?

acquario

UPDATE

Funnily I am a bit 50/50 while I initially wanted to say no he won't see suddenly an inner voice said he just might say meet her this weekend ... So your ability to meet him is dependent on his whim and fancy as per his work load.. nothing set in stone he may say yes and turn you down or vice versa.. if you understood it's 50/50 6 of Wands is shifty.

So I called him, he picked up but put the phone down on me! So yeah, wasn't expecting that but shifty yes.

SabrinaSpellman

Still bored too!
Can you tell me how my dating life will progress in July? :)

acquario

Hi, slow Friday...Id be willing to exchange.

How does PW feel about us today?

Hi, :)

5 pentacles / knight swords / World

He is feeling rejected or that he is keeping you out. There is a border of some kind between you, that is keeping your apart even though you may be close. Is one of you unwilling to communicate or being counter-productive about it? He does want to see whatever problems there are though to end and be resolved in a good way. He wants the two of you to become stronger together or the relationship to be strengthened but he doesn't seem to be to calm his thoughts down. He still keeps going back to thinking in terms of problems rather than solutions, or he feels that this is a problem that exists between you. I hope this resonates.

Mine

My ex V (male) hung up on me today when I called him before I said anything. Now afterwards what does he think of his own behaviour?

Persimmon

Always nice to see you :)

Fool / 10 pentacles / Sun

Because seems that events concerning x and you are starting to unfold, could just happen out of the blue as a surprise and when you least expect it and it will put things in order for you, like your whole life. It will clarify a lot for you too and this is just around the corner. Empress is the quint, so it is that time, ready for the birth of a new life. I hope this confirms what you already felt.

Mine

How will M react if I suggest I come over to his this evening? He lives out of my city.

hm interesting, yes this does make sense...I think you are right that this surprise will clarify a lot for me and put things in order for the future :) I see 1111 every time he is on my mind.

hierophant - page cups - 4 wands

Although there are some good cards here I get the feeling it will feel too rushed or last minute for him, the hierophant suggests he likes to takes things slow and do things in the proper order. He may feel a bit unprepared to see you all of a sudden and will possibly say something like he has to work late or he has plans or something else.

I picked a clarification card and got the king of cups (this has come up before for him), so this is a man who may hold back emotions and feelings and/or not always feel comfortable leaving his logical mind and living through his feelings or emotions, because those are things he cannot control. Much safer for him to just stay in his normal routine.

will T.S ever get caught out in a big way, so that everyone really sees and acknowledges the kind of manipulative fake person she is?

selenatarot

acqario I hope you are feeling a bit better now. If you are still looking to exchange I have a question.

Will J make contact with me in the future and if so, why?

acquario

Still bored too!
Can you tell me how my dating life will progress in July? :)

And I am still waiting, which is boring :)

queen wands / page cups / Death / Emperor / Ace swords

OK I think that your love life will change quite drastically. I feel it may be you and your attitude that may change. I don't know who this Emperor is, if it is your ex or somebody else but I suspect it may be him. And it seems that you will have definite clarity where the two of you stand together. I am also not sure about this queen but I feel that this is you who change your approach to him, to relationships in general and it will bring clarity, the end to what is and a new way of communicating with each other and/or in general.

Mine

What will happen now between V and myself, since he hung on me today?

acquario

hm interesting, yes this does make sense...I think you are right that this surprise will clarify a lot for me and put things in order for the future :) I see 1111 every time he is on my mind.

hierophant - page cups - 4 wands

Although there are some good cards here I get the feeling it will feel too rushed or last minute for him, the hierophant suggests he likes to takes things slow and do things in the proper order. He may feel a bit unprepared to see you all of a sudden and will possibly say something like he has to work late or he has plans or something else.

I picked a clarification card and got the king of cups (this has come up before for him), so this is a man who may hold back emotions and feelings and/or not always feel comfortable leaving his logical mind and living through his feelings or emotions, because those are things he cannot control. Much safer for him to just stay in his normal routine.

will T.S ever get caught out in a big way, so that everyone really sees and acknowledges the kind of manipulative fake person she is?

Good cards again but not a good message lol. It does sound like him, gosh the man needs to psice up his life and here I am all willing. He needs this kind of spontaneity in his life. But yes sounds like him.

Onto your reading...

amaya1

How he is feeling that he doesnt see me anymore