While waiting...

acquario

It does make sense love! I'm sorry that you were feeling unsure, but you did an awesome job! :thumbsup: That is something that I have thought about. It is funny that it came up as something to focus on. I think I will give it a go! lol

Thank you! I had felt like it was something but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I am glad the reading resonated. Always nice when it confirms something you already feel in your heart. Best of luck! :heart:

Here is your reading....

QUEEN OF SWORDS

I think that even if you get some opportunities for romance in the next couple of weeks that you will be sort of 'leery'. It is like you want to have a relationship/date but at the same time you really aren't sure about it in some way. Maybe you are putting too much thought into it as opposed to just letting something happen? This Queen is very attractive, knows her worth, but she is not sure of other's motives. Should she trust them? Should she not? This is like a round about that the more she thinks..the more she gets uneasy.

She is enjoying time with her cat where she feels loved and sure.

I think you will actually be determining where your love life will go by how you think and what you do. Sometimes you just need to stop thinking and be in the moment. Don't look or avoid romance... just have fun. When it shows up also 'just be". Don't think about it, but rather have some fun!

If it ends up that you need to take some time out from romance for you then don't be pressured or feel like you have to do something or nothing will ever happen. You've got this! Be calm and try not to worry or overthink your love life.

I hope this resonates and makes sense to you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

The reason is that I have met a few guys that I could not connect with at all. Then I met M and we really clicked but he distanced himself really quickly out of fear I think. But I feel discouraged and bored yes. So it is not that I am overthinking it but I want a man I have something in common with and that I can talk to. I feel like the guys I meet are from another planet.

SabrinaSpellman

Still exchanging?
When you're back, Do you see X and I getting in touch within the next 2 weeks?

Thank you!!

Persimmon

me please:)

If I decided to give x another chance with me,how would he react if i told him whilst I was single I'd had a one night stand with Ayle?

acquario

On a short break...

acquario

Still exchanging?
When you're back, Do you see X and I getting in touch within the next 2 weeks?

Thank you!!

Hi Sabrina,

7 wands / 5 wands / page swords

There is a lot of impatient energy here and an unwillingness to compromise but standing your ground. Not sure whom of you this relates to specifically or perhaps both but there is a warning to not let that develop into arguments and antagonism that will only break down productive and healing communication and lead to irritation and even more unwillingness. So I feel with this that there will be communication within this time fram but with the risk of it turning counter-productive rather than a new beginning. I hope this can be of help to you in how you deal with the situation between you both.

Mine

I just spoke to M (male) and it was good after a time of silence between us. Will he want to see me soon?

tarot_quest

Are you still exchanging?

acquario

me please:)

If I decided to give x another chance with me,how would he react if i told him whilst I was single I'd had a one night stand with Ayle?

Hi Persimmon :)

2 wands / 10 wands / Temperance

His excitement over the decision of coming back would turn into a heavy load quite literally. So I think this would be a tough piece of information for him. But he would get over and it may even strengthen him, the relationship, but that I am not sure of. He would grow from it it seems. The quint is Strength and that together with Temperance is a very good and promising sign of being able to successfully deal with finding this out. But it would be very hard for him to hear, yes. Best of luck whatever you decide.

Mine

If I told M I want to have sex with him, would he?

Persimmon

Hi Persimmon :)

2 wands / 10 wands / Temperance

His excitement over the decision of coming back would turn into a heavy load quite literally. So I think this would be a tough piece of information for him. But he would get over and it may even strengthen him, the relationship, but that I am not sure of. He would grow from it it seems. The quint is Strength and that together with Temperance is a very good and promising sign of being able to successfully deal with finding this out. But it would be very hard for him to hear, yes. Best of luck whatever you decide.

Mine

If I told M I want to have sex with him, would he?

Hi Aquario :)

fb: yes I can imagine it may be hard for him to hear as ayle is a friend of his, but I guess logic will win out in his head in the end because I was completely faithful to him during our relationship, when he wasn't to me.

onto your reading:

page cups - page pentacles - 10 wands

Hearing that you want to sleep with him would spark his interest and make him feel good, but I feel with the 10 wands that in the end he would over-think the ramifications of what might happen after, would anyone's feelings get hurt, would he be obligated to stay in touch after/communicate regularly etc and I think he might decide not to take up the offer because he feels it might not end up being as simple as it sounds. He will overthink about what will happen after and this will put him off taking the risk and just jumping in, no pun intended :D If you could assure him beforehand that these things are nothing to worry about and clear any of his worries/thoughts about it, then maybe he might answer differently...

tarot_quest

Sure, I can exchange one more :) what is your question?

What the universe would like to tell me (advice) regarding A's decision (interest)?