While waiting...

selenatarot

I can believe if because he is so out of order. That is ok though because I will not phone him again. I have decided that whatever he needs to hear from me I will let him know through other people.

One question though how do you see the King cups as the last card here?

He is keeping his emotions under control with the king of cups and the tower he could be prone to outburts or sudden anger. I think he doesnt want to get into a fight with you or an arguement.
Give him some time to cool off. The King of Cups can play mind games because he has manipulative tendencies.

acquario

Good advice, universe. Thank you. Funny that I kept thinking if I should send MJB a message and just felt it was unecessary and not worth my time. PW has been ignoring me; he responded to one text about dropping off a couple things that were his in a childish manner "just keep it". I asked about remaining friends and his opinion on that and he ignored. At the end of the day I got so frustrated because I'm tired of him controlling the communication. Then I got mad at myself for giving him the control to define our future. I sent him a text along those lines; that I would no longer look to him to define the value of our relationship as it was too confusing, up/down, and based on his ever changing mood. I told him I was making the executive decidion I didn't see a friendship because it was too complicated and always ended up with us in a romantic situation again. He, of course, didn't respond.

I am glad this resonated for you. It was so clear to me. I am glad to hear that you are taking a stand for yourself and making the decisions now. Your guy PW sounds like a carbon copy of V. So sorry that you have had to deal with that. V has not responded to anything for months, even when I asked if I had forgotten the spare set of car keys at his. Well I was able to sell my car without it, but you know so heartless and downright cruel.

All the best and hope that we can exchange again soon. All the best gorgeous :heart:

acquario

He is keeping his emotions under control with the king of cups and the tower he could be prone to outburts or sudden anger. I think he doesnt want to get into a fight with you.

Thanks for clarifying, haha no he needs to be careful lol. Sounds just like him yes.

Thank you so much for all the exchanges, it has been great. See you soon here or on the other forum. Blessings sweetie :heart:

acquario

Phew, glad I went with my guts then! Haha! V sounds like a hard to handle man, hopefully you dont intend to stick around him for too long? He doesn't have the greatest of auras and remember feeling exhausted and drained when reading and delving into him.

And I'm glad to see that you moved to cartomancy! I just moved there yesterday. I hope it will serve as a new home for the ATF members.

Last question for the thread here to be immortalized then? Haha

Could you give me some insight on what the future might hold for me and JL?

Thanks,

AppleSpice

Yes so right, he is in some dark place and has been for years. There is a lot of heavy and negative energy around him, true.

Sorry I have no time to read for your question here now. But I will see you soon in our new home.

All the best, hugs! :heart:

selenatarot

Thanks for clarifying, haha no he needs to be careful lol. Sounds just like him yes.

Thank you so much for all the exchanges, it has been great. See you soon here or on the other forum. Blessings sweetie :heart:

Yeh we are leaving AT :( heartbroken. See you there {{hugs}}

AppleSpice

Yes, I will see you in one of them. Let me know who you are there so we find each other lol :) :thumbsup:

I'm on cartomancy forum with the same name AppleSpice :D