While waiting...

acquario

A (interest) told me yesterday that he was seeing someone (and this is pretty recent). I strongly think that he is in touch with his ex. Since I know him, he is showing some real interest in me, and then he withdraws. I was wondering what would be the best advice for me, concerning this situation?

Finally, back home. Sorry for the wait.

King swords / 5 cups / Chariot
Base: 8 cups

I don't know how you have dealt with A and his push pull up until now but I suspect there is sadness and pain over 'losing' him over and over. This can be very draining and cause great unhappiness to the point where you change who you were from before. These cards don't tell me a lot as to what you could do directly to/with him, but then again it is through dealing with our own self that we see change in the world around us. You need to protect yourself, your inner you. The difference between the person in 5 cups and the person in the Chariot is the shield, the armour, the protection and the attitude. The Chariot is also a very watery and emotional card but the charioteer is singleminded and strategic. The quint is the Hanged man. I feel the advice is to remove yourself from the situation with A, for the time being in order to be able to view the whole thing from a different angle. To gain some perspective. You may see it completely differently, and either way you need the whole picture to better decide what it is that you want. I hope this helps.

Mine

Will N (male) get in touch to meet up this weekend??

acquario

King of pents fool 5 of pents
So yeah,I think that whatecer you guys talked about kind of solidfied the relationship between you two. He sees this as a new start between you two and feels that you guys could at least walk away from the past that has been plaguing the relationship. He does feel that there is a lot of things that you may have to brush up on or clarify. So before he wants to meet, I think he may need certainty. But M is willing and eager to meet you once he knows for sure what youre thinking and get to a good place between you both.

Thanks for the reading!
I am feeling a little impatient but I dont think I am going to make the first move since everytime I do he ususually doesnt reciprocates,so I kind of just gave up on thag aspect. I really dont want to fight or argue at this point, but I'd rather just talk to each other to reach a common ground. Hopefully that common ground diesnt lead to more distance... thank you!

Thank you so much for the reading. We did have a good conversation though he still feels iffy about taking things further. He did say he wants to meet but he was casual about it and left it open. I hope he calls me when next in town.

I totally understand your frustration. I had a similar situation with a guy. Just be good to yourself. All the best! xx

acquario

7 of cups judgement and the tower!!

it seems that you had many hopes and dreams for this to happend, and your relationship with this person might e changing, but i sens that you might meet him, and not get the results that ou expected

Thank you manuel, hm interesting. We had a good conversation and he said he wants to meet up, as friends. We'll see :)

Persimmon

Hi Aquario, I don't suppose your available for a quick question exchange?

Persimmon

Sure, what's your question? :)

Thank you so much :) Has Paul thought about me to any significant degree during the years since we last saw one another?

acquario

Thank you so much :) Has Paul thought about me to any significant degree during the years since we last saw one another?

Ace wands / 9 pentacles / 6 wands
Base: 2 wands

Yes, he has. There is a lot of positive energy here so I am sensing that he has some exciting memories of you ;) and he really appreciates that experience that you shared. And he feels really good about himself too. I don't, however, pick up any regret or any real contemplating getting in touch, though it probably crosses his mind, or wanting to return to what you had, though he still feels that same attraction. It is more like he stands for where he is and thinks about you for a while and then gets on with what he is doing. I think he also wonders what you are up to and hopes you are in a good place. He wants the best for you.

Mine

What did M think about the convo we had last night? The first one since he broke it off with me. It was a nice talk, but I wonder if he liked talking to me or if there was any discomfort and wishing he hadn't had to sort of thing.

Persimmon

Ace wands / 9 pentacles / 6 wands
Base: 2 wands

Yes, he has. There is a lot of positive energy here so I am sensing that he has some exciting memories of you ;) and he really appreciates that experience that you shared. And he feels really good about himself too. I don't, however, pick up any regret or any real contemplating getting in touch, though it probably crosses his mind, or wanting to return to what you had, though he still feels that same attraction. It is more like he stands for where he is and thinks about you for a while and then gets on with what he is doing. I think he also wonders what you are up to and hopes you are in a good place. He wants the best for you.

Mine

What did M think about the convo we had last night? The first one since he broke it off with me. It was a nice talk, but I wonder if he liked talking to me or if there was any discomfort and wishing he hadn't had to sort of thing.

Hehe exciting memories - well yes there were some nice memories :) I am happy that he has thought of me, as I wasn't sure if I had meant much to him. I still remember him even though it was SO long ago. I do feel sad to hear he doesn't feel any regret though. I wish things had gone differently. Thank you for the reading :heart:

your question...

9 swords - the fool - page pentacles (and whilst shuffling the 2 pent and 10 wands jumped out)

Well it's possible he may have felt some discomfort or felt under pressure in some way, possibly he has trying to choose his words carefully and communicate clearly so there were no misunderstandings. 9 of swords comes up for overthinkers and worriers a lot, so he may have a propensity to do this privately. Also he may not want to upset you in any way as this would make him feel bad to do so, so another reason why he may have been careful over his words and the things he was saying to you. The fool and page pent may suggest he has a 'well lets just see what happens, maybe something, maybe nothing' type of vibe, like he is not wanting to make any firm decisions and just sort of leaving it open, not sure what will happen next type of thing. I think making plans for romantic relationships related things may even scare him at this point in his life, he may have been burned before and now he may be apprehensive to commit to anything for any length of time. He probably enjoyed talking to you but his mind may have been stressing a little bit about what he should say and how he should word it. Also the 2 pent plus the 10 wands makes me feel he may be a bit indecisive in general in his life or when it comes to making big decisions at least.

If you are open to one more, could I followup on what you said in my last reading about Paul not regretting losing contact with me - why does he not regret this?

acquario

Hehe exciting memories - well yes there were some nice memories :) I am happy that he has thought of me, as I wasn't sure if I had meant much to him. I still remember him even though it was SO long ago. I do feel sad to hear he doesn't feel any regret though. I wish things had gone differently. Thank you for the reading :heart:

your question...

9 swords - the fool - page pentacles (and whilst shuffling the 2 pent and 10 wands jumped out)

Well it's possible he may have felt some discomfort or felt under pressure in some way, possibly he has trying to choose his words carefully and communicate clearly so there were no misunderstandings. 9 of swords comes up for overthinkers and worriers a lot, so he may have a propensity to do this privately. Also he may not want to upset you in any way as this would make him feel bad to do so, so another reason why he may have been careful over his words and the things he was saying to you. The fool and page pent may suggest he has a 'well lets just see what happens, maybe something, maybe nothing' type of vibe, like he is not wanting to make any firm decisions and just sort of leaving it open, not sure what will happen next type of thing. I think making plans for romantic relationships related things may even scare him at this point in his life, he may have been burned before and now he may be apprehensive to commit to anything for any length of time. He probably enjoyed talking to you but his mind may have been stressing a little bit about what he should say and how he should word it. Also the 2 pent plus the 10 wands makes me feel he may be a bit indecisive in general in his life or when it comes to making big decisions at least.

If you are open to one more, could I followup on what you said in my last reading about Paul not regretting losing contact with me - why does he not regret this?

Thank you for the reading. Makes sense but I was hoping he liked it more than he disliked it, lol, like he would have been pleasantly surprised how non-threatening that convo was because it felt that way to me but perhaps he was just choosing his words carefully, as you say :) And for him being indecisive and playing it by ear, that is what he told me so yes, accurate.

Not sure you need a reading for it. I just didn't see it in the cards. That doesn't mean he didn't have regrets at the time but these cards were very positive so I think his memories of you are pleasant and not causing him any pain and therefore no regrets. He does look back but at least in these cards without pain (anymore). Do you still want me to read on this or do you want to ask something else?

Persimmon

Thank you for the reading. Makes sense but I was hoping he liked it more than he disliked, like he would have been pleasantly surprised how non-threatening that convo was because it felt that way to me but perhaps he was just choosing his words carefully. And for him being indecisive and playing it by ear. That is what he told me so yes, accurate.

Not sure you need a reading for it. I just didn't see it in the cards. That doesn't mean he didn't have regrets at the time but these cards were very positive so I think his memories of you are pleasant and not causing him any pain and therefore no regrets. He does look back but at least in these cards without pain (anymore). Do you still want me to read on this or do you want to ask something else?

Thanks for the feedback. I hope you get a chance to see him again and he manages to chill out and not overthink the situation too much.

Thank you for explaining re: regrets...

Uhm instead could I ask something else about him- if he were to discover my profile on social media, would he try to add me or communicate to me via social media in any way? (by this I mean, I wouldn't have added him or anything, but he randomly came across my profile and recognised it was me)