Who is my guide - The Star

cherryberry

Following the suggestion from the lovely Thirteen, I have quizzed my deck to give me some info about my guide.
I have been worrying about it ever since I did a guided meditation where my guide came charging towards me, shouting 'No', oozing blood from her pores which colored her dress red and spilling water from her cupped hands in front of my feet. I was taken aback and somewhat worried that I am not looked after :(

Now - for the question 'Who is my guide' I got The Star, Sharman Caselli Deck

I noticed immediately that the woman in the card is pouring liquids from jugs she his holding in both hands ;) how appropriate given the background of my question. Other than that, what are the Stars characteristics? Patience, constancy, energy, rhythm. So, my guide is helping me to achieve these?

celticnoodle

Not sure what that deck looks like, as I don't recall ever seeing it myself, but what a frightening meditation! :eek:

I would agree that it could be your guide is trying to help you find patience, constancy, energy, and rhythm.

I knew immediately that my guide is the Hermit. Years ago, I was visited by my guide--the first guide I ever met. he came to me bathed in a bright white light that just emanated from him. He was a monk--and whenever I am reading the tarot, the Hermit card just always reminds me of him. :)

He asked me if I was ready to begin my spiritual journey and to learn more about my chosen path. it was quite a visit, i can tell you! I never ever expected any guide to show themselves to me at that point.

For me, the hermit card does indicate someone who is both looking for wisdom and also wanting to share what he does know with others. I like to think it sounds just like me! :D

MariaPeea

Given how shaken up you were by your past experience, I can't help but wonder if your guide isn't kind of giving you a reassuring wink that she isn't crazy and out to get you. Sometimes our guides REALLY want us to 'get' something, so they try to show us the most shocking image they can. Well....most of the time, we aren't ready to see things like that. So, I think in a way she's kind of being like "I am here for you, I'm here to guide you and give you hope" and not to like...scare the crap out of you. The star is always such a soothing, reassuring energy. So, i think thats the main message here.

I had some scary moments with my guide, but I think it's just his twisted sense of humor. Also, I can't help but wonder if my somewhat warped subconscious doesn't make things worse.

cherryberry

MariaPeea said:
Given how shaken up you were by your past experience, I can't help but wonder if your guide isn't kind of giving you a reassuring wink that she isn't crazy and out to get you. Sometimes our guides REALLY want us to 'get' something, so they try to show us the most shocking image they can. Well....most of the time, we aren't ready to see things like that. So, I think in a way she's kind of being like "I am here for you, I'm here to guide you and give you hope" and not to like...scare the crap out of you. The star is always such a soothing, reassuring energy. So, i think thats the main message here.

I had some scary moments with my guide, but I think it's just his twisted sense of humor. Also, I can't help but wonder if my somewhat warped subconscious doesn't make things worse.

ah yes, i know what you mean, the image sounds scary. Yet, I do remember that I wasnt actually actually scared during the meditation, more taken aback because it was so sudden and unexpected. Only later did I apply the 'scared' word ;) So, that it's now a soothing, calming message does indeed make sense! :)