"Will He Come Back" Tarot Spread

faraway_promise

This is a ten card spread and it gos like this. I need some help interpreting and understanding the cards meaning.

1.My motivation
2 & 3, what we had (our relationship dynamic in the past)
4. The handle( what action needs to be taken to reconnect)
5.The lock (the main obstacle & challenge that lies between us)
6.Out side influence currently affecting the situation
7 ,8 & 9. what lies on the other side of the door (some idea of what is happening, if I should open the door, and or why things should best be left alone) Example* could have moved on or stuggling with stuff I cant help him with*

10. The key that unlocks the lock in obstacle number 5. (understanding I need to open the door)

This is what I got.
1. Page of cups.
2 & 3. page of pentacles and 9 of swords
4.king of cups.
5. The devil
6.star reversed.
7 & 8 & 9 - knights of swords, 5 of swords and king of wands.
10.Page of wands

Brief summary, I love and miss him very much, but he is trying to distance himself from me even tho I can see in his eyes he cares and there is a connection. he broke up with me, and he used to tell everything to his parents and friends about our private lives, this is why it has been so hard to have a normal relationship because whether he acknowledges or not, he has created his family and friends enemies of me for not keeping things private between us even tho he blames me for them hating me. he left me a little over a month ago. we chatted briefly after 3 weeks of no contact, but stopped all contact again because he is Very extremely bitter and cold of the past. I am not sure what the future may hold if time could heal his bitter wounds about me, and if this relationship has any hope of being romantic anymore. he was also injecting steroids at the time but has now recently stopped its use, so I dont know if that had anythign to do with his coldness bitterness, meaness and over confidence. however we have alot of likes ,jokes and hobbies in common

GoodnessGracious

faraway_promise, you must interpret all the cards before anyone can help you. As I have seen Moderators point out--this is a learning forum :). What do you think the cards mean? What feeling or instinct did you get from your reading? Write a meaning/interpretation for each card. You must also leave feedback for those who respond to your thread. :)

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi faraway_promise,

Welcome to Aeclectic and to Your Readings :).

This is a learning forum and everyone who posts here is learning so when you post a thread here it's a bit like an exchange…
Here's what we ask of you:
  • That you interpret each card in the spread before asking for help.
  • That you reply to each person who answers with comments and feedback (that helps you learn and helps them to learn too).

It's all in the posting rules at the top of Your Readings, please read them, here's a link: Your Readings posting rules - please read

I have removed gypsyflower's and Sandalwood's readings until you have added your own thoughts on each of the cards and will put them back once you've done that. When they're back in the thread you will need to reply to them with feedback on the readings they've done for you.
I've also removed the 'bump' post you added as 'bump posts' and posts asking for replies are not allowed.

Could other posters please wait till faraway_promise has finished her reading?

Sulis - moderator