Will I achieve attract this job?

selenatarot

I have recently been desiring a career in which I am able to travel abroad or within the country. I would love to travel as part of my job.

I asked if I will manage to attract such a job in the future?

Ship + Sun + Woman + Man + Lily

The cards seem to be showing that I will attract a job that may involve travel where I can shine in the future and be successful.

The only card I am struggling to make any sense of is the man next to the woman because I don't have a man in my life. I do see the lily as something that may happen a little later in life for me so I need to exercise patience.

Elven

Could the situation be seen as a whole - that the work you are involved with is a family run business.

selenatarot

Could the situation be seen as a whole - that the work you are involved with is a family run business.

I am not certain on that because in the future I could probably work for a family run enterprise or an enterprise that works in this area.

ThtDancerGuy

I have recently been desiring a career in which I am able to travel abroad or within the country. I would love to travel as part of my job.

The cards seem to be showing that I will attract a job that may involve travel where I can shine in the future and be successful.

The only card I am struggling to make any sense of is the man next to the woman because I don't have a man in my life. I do see the lily as something that may happen a little later in life for me so I need to exercise patience.

Hi selenatarot,

Answering ONLY the direct question of "Will I attract this job in the future?" Ship (travel abroad) + Sun (YES, attracting this to you, success) + Woman (you) is saying that yes you are going to attract this to you. BUT with the Lilies at the end it is saying that it is going to take a long time to attract or that it will not come for a long time. The Man card could be a male figure who will have a central impact in you getting this type of job... Time will have to tell that. Either way, this is a yes but it is going to be a while. :)

selenatarot

Hi selenatarot,

Answering ONLY the direct question of "Will I attract this job in the future?" Ship (travel abroad) + Sun (YES, attracting this to you, success) + Woman (you) is saying that yes you are going to attract this to you. BUT with the Lilies at the end it is saying that it is going to take a long time to attract or that it will not come for a long time. The Man card could be a male figure who will have a central impact in you getting this type of job... Time will have to tell that. Either way, this is a yes but it is going to be a while. :)

Great ThtDancerGuy I was optimistic when I saw this spread and did feel a man will make this possible for me in the future. I may not have met him yet and will probably do so in the future because of the ship card. I think it will take time before this happens from this spread as you interpreted, thanks :)

Elven

I am not certain on that because in the future I could probably work for a family run enterprise or an enterprise that works in this area.

Sorry, I should have more specific - :)

I would say yes, there is an opportunity for you to work overseas.
The man (along with the woman) are associated with your work situation.
This could be in hospitality. (Lily)