Wisdom of the Oracle

Leandra88

CLOSED

Hello! I am offering one card pulls from Colette Baron Reid's Wisdom of the Oracle deck. I recently bought this deck and find it to be very spot on for me, so I am curious to test it out on others. For this deck, I will be accepting questions on love/relationships, career, and general advice. I will post an overall interpretation of the card, as well as Colette's meaning from her guidebook for that area of your life, and any additional interpretation/thoughts I have.

No yes/no questions, please. Some samples of how to phrase questions in this deck:

- What do I need to know about X?
- What is my next best action to take regarding X?
- What am I missing regarding X?

Will keep this open for the next few days or so, and will start the readings later tonight. Looking forward to reading for all!

Noni

Hi Leandra :)

Thanks for offering to read!
I'd like to ask
What do I need to know about my new guy in regards to me now?

Cheers
:)

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit please

What do I need to know about S hes a romantic interest

amaya1

How can I best deal with what is going on in our connection with A?

WolfSwan

Hi! I'd love to sit if I may. I'd like to know what I need to know about my love life? (currently single)

Leandra88

Hi Leandra :)

Thanks for offering to read!
I'd like to ask
What do I need to know about my new guy in regards to me now?

Cheers
:)

Hi Noni :) Thank you for sitting!

Imagine

This card depicts a woman holding a string up to the moon, as if she can pull it down and make it hers if she just imagines it. This card is all about the power of manifestation and turning dreams into reality.

Relationship Message:
"In matters of the heart, it is easy to daydream about another as a means of connecting to that person. While that's romantic, if you want this relationship to be real, you need to go for it, not just dream about it. Now is the time to move beyond the daydream and into reality, beyond illusion and into fruition. Relationships are about relating, so step onto the dance floor where imagination partners with manifestation. The message of this card is that a person with attributes you have imagined will enter your life. You'll be changed for the better. Imagine that!"

From this card, it seems there is strong potential with your new guy to have a very solid relationship. You just need to make sure that you engage in the relationship - don't hold back and daydream or fantasize about him as an ideal boyfriend. Instead, take action and put in the work to truly build a partnership and get to know this person. It seems like it will be worth it! Good luck, I hope this resonates :)

Noni

Hi Noni :) Thank you for sitting!

Imagine

This card depicts a woman holding a string up to the moon, as if she can pull it down and make it hers if she just imagines it. This card is all about the power of manifestation and turning dreams into reality.

Relationship Message:
"In matters of the heart, it is easy to daydream about another as a means of connecting to that person. While that's romantic, if you want this relationship to be real, you need to go for it, not just dream about it. Now is the time to move beyond the daydream and into reality, beyond illusion and into fruition. Relationships are about relating, so step onto the dance floor where imagination partners with manifestation. The message of this card is that a person with attributes you have imagined will enter your life. You'll be changed for the better. Imagine that!"

From this card, it seems there is strong potential with your new guy to have a very solid relationship. You just need to make sure that you engage in the relationship - don't hold back and daydream or fantasize about him as an ideal boyfriend. Instead, take action and put in the work to truly build a partnership and get to know this person. It seems like it will be worth it! Good luck, I hope this resonates :)

WOW! this is so true....I do day dream about him and me a lot these days lol.
I'm a bit held back too. I need to relate more to him. I've been single for over two years so I'm a bit rusty lol. I really like him so far. I need to be more brave and take action yes!. I'm trying to get to know him better too. But he's also held back so its a bit hard at times. This reading has given me positive motivation to be more open to him and make more effort.

Thanks for this beautiful reading Leandra :)

Best wishes

Leandra88

Hey I'd love to sit please

What do I need to know about S hes a romantic interest

Hi Aries, thank you for sitting :)

Blessed

This card depicts a fairy/mermaid hovering over the ocean and looking peaceful. This is a very positive card that typically represents something wonderful happening in your life.

Relationship Message:
"You are moving toward a deepening of intimacy in a unique and sacred partnership. You know you are meant to make this connection. This union, blessed by the Divine, will bring transformation and beauty to the world. This is also a sign that, even more important, you're being called to a deeper intimacy with yourself and Spirit. With this new development, you will see evidence of grace in your life."

Do you feel like you and S have the beginnings of a deep, almost spiritual connection? This card would suggest that you and him have an otherworldly connection that Spirit is leading you towards. You said that he is a romantic interest, so I'm not sure if you've actually dated at all yet, but it does seem that with this card the potential for you two to be together and have a strong bond is very good. I hope this resonates, best of luck :)

Leandra88

WOW! this is so true....I do day dream about him and me a lot these days lol.
I'm a bit held back too. I need to relate more to him. I've been single for over two years so I'm a bit rusty lol. I really like him so far. I need to be more brave and take action yes!. I'm trying to get to know him better too. But he's also held back so its a bit hard at times. This reading has given me positive motivation to be more open to him and make more effort.

Thanks for this beautiful reading Leandra :)

Best wishes

I'm so glad this resonates! I often find this deck almost scary in how accurate it can be when I've done readings for myself.

I know what you mean, I've been single for a little over a year, and it is definitely hard to put yourself out there again. No need to rush into things, but just take baby steps towards opening up, and I have a feeling he will do the same :)

zayats

I'll bite :)

What developments do you see in the situation with B (a person)?