Witches Rune Tarot.

goldie

Love this deck , has very poerful energies and if you are into the runic stones, you will enjoy this Deck.. Its colors are vibrant, and its a easy tarot to read, good for variation readings.....comments anyone! BLESSED BE.......

raeanne

Goldie,
Is this a set of rune cards with 24 or 25 cards or is it a complete set of 78 tarot cards based on runes?

goldie

Hi, this tarot is a 25 card deck illustrated by the runic symbols and names, it is 24 colorful cards, in the path of the higher Arcana,but carries a blank card with the set , for instance one of its cards is the card of rad-ride, but can be also used in reading as the chariot. hope i have been of help....BLESSED BE GOLDIE

scorpio

i play with this deck on the computer at www.llewellyn.com they have a web tarot site that does computer generated readings for free. i like this deck but i was afraid i couldnt read it if i bought it. the wed site has the witches runes - legend- golden dawn ritual - shapeshifter - and sacred circle and you can choose from several different spreads.