Working hard on my blog/website!

blackroseivy

Hi out there, just wanted to drop by to say that I'm working hard on my site. I'm doing tarot vids, demonstrating decks and spreads. I'm hoping to have it up by Halloween but don't quote me on that! Going to use the Vampire Tarot for a special Halloween vid!

I'm also reviewing Tarot books, Tarot set books, and other books I think may be of interest. As soon as I go live I'll return with a link! I had a site years ago called "Perenelle's Reading Room" and I think I'll still go with that name as I like it. I really ought to change my name here to Perenelle but it does cost something. Will consider it though!

Grizabella

Wow, I always wonder where you've been! I've missed you! :heart:

Congratulations on your new site. It sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

SunChariot

Hi out there, just wanted to drop by to say that I'm working hard on my site. I'm doing tarot vids, demonstrating decks and spreads. I'm hoping to have it up by Halloween but don't quote me on that! Going to use the Vampire Tarot for a special Halloween vid!

I'm also reviewing Tarot books, Tarot set books, and other books I think may be of interest. As soon as I go live I'll return with a link! I had a site years ago called "Perenelle's Reading Room" and I think I'll still go with that name as I like it. I really ought to change my name here to Perenelle but it does cost something. Will consider it though!

Looking forward to hearing what the url is? Would love to check it out. :grin:

Have fun and congratulations. I know it's going to be great!

Are you sure? I changed my name here at AT after being here a few months and there was no charge to do so. Of course that was almost 14 years ago so possibly the rules changed, but I know they did not used to charge for that.

Babs

AJ

I think the name change is $5.00 but you may add it as a sig line in your User PC I think

And we can't promote our own sites with a link in a post, except in the advert forum, but you can add it in your User CP so if anyone clicks on your username, there is a link to your site.

I always click on the username if I enjoy what someone posts to see if they have a website.

SunChariot, Griz, and I all have it, for examples

blackroseivy

Ooo thanks everyone! I was just informed via pm about the advertising subforum. No worries, I wasn't going to post the URL here, lol!! And thank you so much Griz, I didn't even realize I was missed! I'll try to check in here more often!!!