down Cup)

Q: How does the future at K's job look?

Pami619

Six of Vessels (Cups) - Reversed.
Yes. Leave X be. Now is not the time.
All that you put into X will fall away (like an upside
down Cup)

Q: How does the future at K's job look?

Three of Pentacles rev no one would like to hear them out by this I mean they wouldn't be good enough or the job wouldn't really challenge them so they would basically learn nothing but waste their time.

Am I wasting my time for a uselsss cause?

EmceeDirector

Three of Pentacles rev no one would like to hear them out by this I mean they wouldn't be good enough or the job wouldn't really challenge them so they would basically learn nothing but waste their time.

Am I wasting my time for a uselsss cause?

Two of Pentacles: Yes, I believe you are wasting your time. Although the Two in this case shows that you are able to juggle the responsibilities, the question is, "Do you want to?" The background shows a ship in rough waters. Not much you can do about the tides!

Q: Will B be motivated to get a higher paying job?

rcoble

Two of Pentacles: Yes, I believe you are wasting your time. Although the Two in this case shows that you are able to juggle the responsibilities, the question is, "Do you want to?" The background shows a ship in rough waters. Not much you can do about the tides!

Q: Will B be motivated to get a higher paying job?

Queen of Pentacles
No, they seem to be comfortable where they are.

Will I be able to go on vacation this year?

EmceeDirector

Queen of Pentacles
No, they seem to be comfortable where they are.

Will I be able to go on vacation this year?

Five of Staves (Wands) - Reversed: Yes. Any conflicts that would prevent the vacation are being worked out or removed.

Q: How likely will I lose my job in the next year?

rcoble

Five of Staves (Wands) - Reversed: Yes. Any conflicts that would prevent the vacation are being worked out or removed.

Q: How likely will I lose my job in the next year?

Page of Wands
A pretty low chance, I feel.

Will the call with Canada go well at work tomorrow?

EmceeDirector

Page of Wands
A pretty low chance, I feel.

Will the call with Canada go well at work tomorrow?

Knight of Pentacles: Things will go well; pick your words carefully and don't let any nerves shake your confidence.

Q: What is a current obstacle in my life that I may not be aware of?

Pami619

Knight of Pentacles: Things will go well; pick your words carefully and don't let any nerves shake your confidence.

Q: What is a current obstacle in my life that I may not be aware of?

Death, I don't see obstacles but I do see change and maybe you're changing within without beign aware. Literally something is dying, be it a plant or something came to an end in your life.

Do they like my new profile pic?

Noni

Death, I don't see obstacles but I do see change and maybe you're changing at something without beign aware. Literally something is dying, be it a plant or something came to an end in your life.

Do they like my new profile pic?

Lovers
Yes, They LOVE it :)

Q. Will it grow this month