Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5

samantha

Page of Swords
I would say yes, doing work with sharp things like knives (or writing)

Should I consider B as a place to live?

Seven of Wands
Not the best choice - there are obstacles and problems associated with life in B.

QU: Is he likely to be there (GC) all day ?

Elnaz

Seven of Wands
Not the best choice - there are obstacles and problems associated with life in B.

Temperance rx.nope.he doesnt lije to stay there all the day.

Q.is sami thinking about me?

BrightEye

Seven of Wands

Long commute, to start with + other things :( but affordable houses and close to sea.

8 of Pentacles
Yes, working on his things (though to be safe I'd go during normal business hours)

Is R a better choice of place?

Elnaz

Long commute, to start with + other things :( but affordable houses and close to sea.

8 of Pentacles
Yes, working on his things (though to be safe I'd go during normal business hours)

Magicia.yes alot of new possibilities.

Q.is sami thinking about ne?

samantha

8 of Pentacles

The Chariot
Another 7. I would say it's better yes, infact it could be quite the victory - but you would have to move fast on this one (so if a house comes up you can't shilly shally on what to do)

QU: Will he be happy to see me ?? (GCB)

samantha

Magicia.yes alot of new possibilities.

Q.is sami thinking about ne?

4 of Cups
I don't think he's in a good mind space - he's cut himself off from much , including you or the possibility of you . He's under stress (10 Wands and the 7 Wands I pulled for you yesterday)

QU: Will he be happy to see me ? (GCB)

Elnaz

4 of Cups
I don't think he's in a good mind space - he's cut himself off from much , including you or the possibility of you . He's under stress (10 Wands and the 7 Wands I pulled for you yesterday)

QU: Will he be happy to see me ? (GCB)
9 of swords.i think he is getting alittle worry.

Q.is sami missing me?

SonyaB

9 of swords.i think he is getting alittle worry.

Q.is sami missing me?

The emperor - no because Sami doesn't let his mind go there, rather tries to put up a cold front.

Will I hear back from B tonight?

Pami619

The emperor - no because Sami doesn't let his mind go there, rather tries to put up a cold front.

Will I hear back from B tonight?

Death rv, no change.

Am I in A's heart?

Pargatho

Death rv, no change.

Am I in A's heart?

X of Pentacles

Yes, A considers you as part of his/her family and you mean a lot to him/her.

Q. Will I hear back from KO today?