Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5

Noni

Six of Wands rv, they don't feel confident about it. Seems like he's in two minds about it.

Have they ever went three days in a row without thinking about me ever since we met?

2 of swords
Hmm....not sure...no I guess because swords are about thoughts

Q> Does X still think about *this*

Pargatho

Six of Wands rv, they don't feel confident about it. Seems like he's in two minds about it.

Have they ever went three days in a row without thinking about me ever since we met?

V of Cups

Yes, but only because they were busy thinking about something that was bothering them instead.

Q. Is starting the C again a good idea?

Pami619

2 of swords
Hmm....not sure...no I guess because swords are about thoughts

Q> Does X still think about *this*

Five of Pentalces rv, yes can't leave it behind.

Do I mean much to A?

Pami619

V of Cups

Yes, but only because they were busy thinking about something that was bothering them instead.

Q. Is starting the C again a good idea?

Four of Wands, yes as long as you are secure and stable.

Question above.

Noni

Five of Pentalces rv, yes can't leave it behind.

Do I mean much to A?

Ace of wands
Yes you mean a lot

Q> Does X go to *PWWT* on purpose or not

Pami619

Ace of wands
Yes you mean a lot

Q> Does X go to *PWWT* on purpose or not

Chariot rv seems forced to go.

We will talk more often again?

Noni

Chariot rv seems forced to go.

We will talk more often again?

5 of swords
Not soon

Q> Is X forced by his feelings/ thoughts of me to go to PVT or something else

LadyKathryn

5 of swords
Not soon

Q> Is X forced by his feelings/ thoughts of me to go to PVT or something else

9 of pentacles: feels like something else. Can't put my finger on it- it feels like he would rather spend time alone. I'm not sure it's directly related to you. ( the feeling i get is "mom is making me go" I'm not sure if this is a work event, so therefore I'd say his boss? )

Did I suddenly get anxious because M was thinking about me? I wasn't consciously thinking about her until I felt like I was punched in the gut with anxiety and her name popped into my head

Pami619

9 of pentacles: feels like something else. Can't put my finger on it- it feels like he would rather spend time alone. I'm not sure it's directly related to you. ( the feeling i get is "mom is making me go" I'm not sure if this is a work event, so therefore I'd say his boss? )

Did I suddenly get anxious because M was thinking about me? I wasn't consciously thinking about her until I felt like I was punched in the gut with anxiety and her name popped into my head

Wheel, you were very right. It describes perfectly the popping out of the feelings.

Is A currently involving himself with another woman?

Noni

Wheel, you were very right. It describes perfectly the popping out of the feelings.

Is A currently involving himself with another woman?

4 of swords
NO

Q. Did he think of me since our last interaction