Your Tarot Cards Needed

Page

Do you have more than 3 Tarot cards designed?

PM me

kayne

Would you mind letting us know what this reguards Maud? Thanks. :)

Page

kayne said:

kayne I'll send you a PM

maud:*

Major Tom

kayne said:

I'd like to know too. :)

Page

Major Tom said:
I'd like to know too. :)

OK OK!! I've been badgered

All I can say is that I'm working on a project a bit like yours.:p :eek:

***I'm looking for unpublished and self published Tarot cards***
One of the reasons why I'm keeping it hush hush is because I don't want to make an OPEN chat on who's cards I'll be using or what is it for :confuse: I'm sure you can understand Major Tom.

Not all the cards that I see will be used and I don't want to cause any up :mad:
I will not judge whether the artwork is good or not so please do not be unhappy as I might use your artwork for another project at a later.

Also I've got tons of web space so if anyone has any tarot cards that they want to sow please feel free to ask, even if it's just one card. I will only have one card on show:D

So I would just ask for those who have 3 cards or more to PM me rather than post another thread.:*

I'm looking for all sorts of TAROT cards ......funny, themed, 3D, erotic and even those who say that they can draw.

Thanks!

HudsonGray

I think the hush hush part got the artists feeling sceptical because of copyright issues. Not knowing what someone is going to do with our artwork would keep me from submitting anything.

See why people started asking 'why' right away?

(oops, can't even spell tonight).

Page

ALL COPYRIGHT REMAINS THE ARTIST

It's kosher trust me even if I'm not a Dr.

HudsonGray said:
I think the hush hush part got the artists feeling sceptical because of copyright issues. Not knowing what someone is going to do with our artwork would keep me from submitting anything.

HudsonGray I have already cleared this up with those who have contacted me!
+ a permissions request form needs to be signed. So if artists feel "sceptical":confused: or think I'm going to con them in some way nothing is stopping them seeking legal advice or saying no.

It's very shallow for ask people to ask people to submit artwork then use it as my own. It would be far easier to go just drag artwork on to my desktop from a website than to ask to see artwork.
On the on the other hand I have to ask that all artwork is orginal.
Also I have asked Solandia if I could post this thread before assuming that it's OK to do so. She is fully aware of what I'm working on. I'm sure that if Solandia I was abusing the forum in any way she wouldn't hesitate to delete this thread and wouldn't even put have it up in the first place.

There's so many creative people out there who would love to see there own work
shown. But if you don't promote your work or have in on show due to copyright, they may never be known + they wouldn't do any work in the first place.

I had one friend who spent 4 years working on a childrens card game and didn't even go to the publishers as he thought the publishers }) would use his work as there own.:(

I hope that gives some reassurance to those who wish to submit work.

maud

Respect copyright
Encourage oringinlity

moonman

Fantastic

Originally posted by Maud

***I'm looking for unpublished and self published Tarot cards***

Sounds good to me as it makes a change from the tarot cards normally shown in books etc.

I guess one of the other reasons why your keeping it quite is because it's not finished and there might be changes?? if so that would make sense.

Good luck and all the best

:D I can't wait! :D
I can't wait!

Seb

kayne

It sounds like what you are doing is fine Maud and I can understand why you are not willing to tell everyone what it is, however, I feel that if you are expecting the trust of an artist then you are going to have to trust them by letting them know what it is...

I am sorry if this sounds confrontational, that is not my purpose at all.

moonman

The Devil card

kayne said:
It sounds like what you are doing is fine Maud and I can understand why you are not willing to tell everyone what it is, however, I feel that if you are expecting the trust of an artist then you are going to have to trust them by letting them know what it is...

I am sorry if this sounds confrontational, that is not my purpose at all.

This does sound confrontational and your also having a good old dig for sure!!

kayne do you think that the artists are sssssooooooo supid to not know what's going on?

Just let it be and we will all know at the end of the day, even if I'm one of those who really wants to know what's going on.

Seb