News Flash!! A New Tarot Card Has Just Been Discovered!!

Baroli

A new card has just been unearthed. It is going to revolutionize the RWS deck. It gives a whole new meaning to,........well see for yourself. Where did I find this gem?

Woman's Day magazine of course.

:D:D

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 395

thorhammer

Oh, now that's just going too far . . . it's worse (to me) than "Have a happy period" (rivalled only, till now, by, "Happy Banking, an initiative of the Commonwealth Bank" :D).

Wrong. Just wrong.

\m/ Kat

Scarlet27

hahaha
that's funny

afrosaxon

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

And why is it the 2 card for the High Priestess? There's nothing mysterious about having your period, unless the HP's veil is actually symbolism for pads and pantiliners.:D

This is just a HAM (hot-arsed mess). on rye. with mustard.

*head in hands*

A man had to come up with this mess...just like he came up with the "Have a Happy Period" slogan.

Mmmph.

T.

starrystarrynight

Oh.....My.....God!

I just have no other words to say....:D

LadyKathryn

hahah

That is just Hilarious!!!!

too bad the protector in that form usually FAILS miserably! It should be titled the false security blanket!

Baroli

LadyKathryn said:
That is just Hilarious!!!!

too bad the protector in that form usually FAILS miserably! It should be titled the false security blanket!

That is when it is reversed. :D

diane drizzy

How disrespectful....

magpie9

This is going to Upset The Happy Squirrel Terribly. Shudder....:bugeyed:

Baroli

diane drizzy said:
How disrespectful....

Well, look on the bright side. Someone in marketing and advertising finally got an idea to use a tarot card to push "Always." As tacky as it is,....it was good advertising strategy. A little edgy and off the wall, but still good. Who knew someone in Madison Ave would know about Tarot.