Tarot tattoo?

Queeny

I love art and i think tattoos and tarot are good representations of art. Im thinking about having 1 card tattooed on me, im not sure which card from which deck or even where! I would just like some peoples thoughts on this 1st, good and bad thoughts? Maybe even some ideas of which card :)

x

Dusk Till Dawn

I think that is an excellent idea! For me, I would choose the Hermit, since in my opinion, he's the most spiritual in a Deck. I wouldn't have a square card tattoed, maybe the edges faded out into the skin.

emmsma

I have the card for Change from the Osho Zen Tarot on my back.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3323/3257304326_41acd1957c_o.jpg

I carried around the card for 10 years til I could find the artist that I thought could do it justice.

Your choice for which card and which deck will be a very personal one. Now that you have the idea in mind, I'm sure the card will let you know when you find it.

Queeny

Wow what a lovely tattoo :)

souljourney

Ohhh.... pretty.

I realllly want a tarot tattoo... just not sure which card, or from which deck!! Or where.

SherryZoned

Awesome Tattoo..

you know i now want a tarot tattoo also.

I just got my first tattoo a few months ago and it is addicting and wanted more and this thread i am like AHHA that is what I want a tarot card one!

Just will eventually figure out what..Maybe one from the Feng Shui tarot. Beautiiful cards.. Will take time to figure out and where...

ghost271

That Osho Tatty is AMAZING !

I've been wanting a few others as well, and a Tarot card is one of them. I was going to do a Robin Wood card but think I'm going to go with the Manga Samurai thats on the back of the cards. I'll have a standard with a flag flying, and then the names of my lost loved ones tattoo'd onto the flag in rememberance.

Grizabella

I'd want the Fool or the Storyteller from the Waking the Wild Spirit deck.

Mellaenn

emmsma said:
I have the card for Change from the Osho Zen Tarot on my back.

That is a gorgeous tattoo. I've wanted one since I was a young woman and now that I'm (not so young) I'm going to go a ahead and go for it. Never thought of getting a tarot-inspired tattoo. Good idea!

I was wondering...after you had this wonderful art that represents change tattooed on your body, did you experience any change in your life? In other words, did it change up the energy for you?

Le Fanu

I have 3 wonderful (non-tarot, but symbolic) tattoos. I had them to mark moments of my life when I was very happy and wanted to "stamp" myself to remember happy periods (all to do with inner happiness; no other person involved, I must add!)

Further to your question Mallaen (though it wasn't addressed to me!) I didn't experience any change. Speaking for myself, they soon become such a part of you (they become a part of your body) that you cease to notice them. Other people notice them. I sometimes forget I have them!

But I love them. I have never regretted them...