Do you wanna smell like "The moon"?

Nightgarden

As I've even read, the italian designer duo "Dolce & Gabbana" leaks a parfum-range, inspired by tarot cards.
The promotion pics are taken by M. Testino and shows supermodels like Naomi Campell, Claudia Schiffer and Eva Herzigova.

You can choose between 5 different parfums:

"1 Le Bateleu"
"3 L' Impératrice"
"6 L' Amoureux"
"10 La Roue de la Fortune"
"18 La Lune"

In Germany the parfums are available in September 2009.

promotion foto

thorhammer

I can imagine all of them, at least my own take on them . . . except La Roue de la Fortune . . . :confused: What the Hel would that smell like?????

\m/ Kat

Milfoil

Stefano Gabbana explained:

The names and numbers on the bottles relate to tarot cards. Tarot is very common in Mediterranean countries and conveys the different aspects of people’s personalities.”

Domenico Dolce added:

We picked the tarot cards with the clearest, most identifiable traits such as the seducer, charmer and dreamer. We can all relate to these characters.”

La Lune 18 is presented by Claudia Schiffer. The nosegay features lily, tuberose, sandalwood, musk, orris and leather.

Sounds nice enough.

balenciaga

I read this in the August 2009 fashion mags:)

Apollonia

I was hoping to be able to smell like The Devil.

Ambrosia

Ooh thanks so much for the info. I am a HUGE perfume fanatic and have not come across that info.
Sounds right up my alley. :) i'm off to tell my mates on the perfume fora!

Nightgarden

Apollonia said:
I was hoping to be able to smell like The Devil.

Something with red pepper, chilli and such....burning.

@Ambrosia

I was not sure, if it was mentioned here on "Aeclectic". Now I'm glad, that it wasn't and I came up with yesterdays news....

SphinYote

Well, with the thread title....er....no I don't want to smell like a fart from the full moon....:lol:

pasara

thorhammer said:
I can imagine all of them, at least my own take on them . . . except La Roue de la Fortune . . . :confused: What the Hel would that smell like?????

\m/ Kat

Like Vanna White.